The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
All I know is the WCF winner should be the favorite to win it all. :hubie:
Even if the Lakers make it to the Finals (which I don't think they will), they're not fukking with this Boston team.

We just saw how relentlessly the Celtics attacked Embiid and showed no fear going to the rim. They'll do the same to AD. I mean, who the fukk is going to stop Tatum and Jaylen? A 38-year-old Bron?

Truthfully, the Celtics should have won last season. An all-timer from Steph and an all-stanker from Tatum was the only difference between the two teams. I think they get the job done this season, with Jokic being the only thing that can spoil their party. LA? Naw. Just no. It's not happening.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
No Oladipo to Harrass JB’s weak handles
And Herro’s status is questionable.

I don’t know how the heat are gonna do it but they gonna get it done.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Even if the Lakers make it to the Finals (which I don't think they will), they're not fukking with this Boston team.

We just saw how relentlessly the Celtics attacked Embiid and showed no fear going to the rim. They'll do the same to AD. I mean, who the fukk is going to stop Tatum and Jaylen? A 38-year-old Bron?

Truthfully, the Celtics should have won last season. An all-timer from Steph and an all-stanker from Tatum was the only difference between the two teams. I think they get the job done this season, with Jokic being the only thing that can spoil their party. LA? Naw. Just no. It's not happening.
The only hangup for LA is LeBron’s foot. He had his way with Boston in both matchups and AD did as well in one of the games. Both are better than Cameroonian Ayton.

Both games went to OT and they 100% got hosed in the second matchup.

Those games were before LA overhauled their roster too.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

That same Celtics team was a missed Jimmy 3 away from not making it to the finals at all, with an even better coach. Los Angeles is playing defense on another level. They can beat anyone. ADs strength is in his defense it. Joel has been easy to attack his whole Philadelphia career. Miami did the same thing last year when they went small. And If you have a modicum of good team defense, Embiid is easy to fluster and strip when he goes into his post ups. Again, Miami literally did the same to Joel last year as Boston just did. You were just talking about how he doesn’t deserve MVP. :dead:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
That same Celtics team was a missed Jimmy 3 away from not making it to the finals at all, with an even better coach. Los Angeles is playing defense on another level. They can beat anyone. ADs strength is in his defense it. Joel has been easy to attack his whole Philadelphia career. Miami did the same thing last year when they went small. And If you have a modicum of good team defense, Embiid is easy to fluster and strip when he goes into his post ups. Again, Miami literally did the same to Joel last year as Boston just did. You were just talking about how he doesn’t deserve MVP. :dead:
This nikka gil mad as hell gsw got packed up
So he throwing anything hoping it will stick :russ:

Daps
That same Celtics team was a missed Jimmy 3 away from not making it to the finals at all, with an even better coach. Los Angeles is playing defense on another level. They can beat anyone. ADs strength is in his defense it. Joel has been easy to attack his whole Philadelphia career. Miami did the same thing last year. If you have a modicum of good team defense, Embiid is easy to fluster and strip when he goes into his post ups. You were just talking about how he doesn’t deserve MVP. :dead:
You're literally not making any sense with any of this.

Like none.

But given you're a Heat fan, I don't expect you to. It's alright you will be humbled at the completion of this series and we can pretend like you didn't make this post.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Celtics are like Heat 2.0 in every aspect even when we’re fully healthy. More talent, younger, more athletic, and just as switchable. This the series that I’m not even mad if every analyst picked the Celtics in 5 or 6.

But we have Butler, Spo, and heart so Heat in 6. Vincent and Strus combining for 40, Highsmith about to see the floor and lock up Tatum, Love gonna remember how to hit open 3s, and Jimmy averaging 35/10.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Despite Celtics great win I seem some issues on offence, it's more a general issue. To me their offence does not flow causing Tatum having to work too hard to get to his spots, it looks great when the shots are falling but when they aren't it gets ugly and they begin to look vulnerable in transition. The question is if Miami are the team to exploit that:jbhmm:

Last edited: