The day Arsenio Hall cut a promo on a Letter Man

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

:picard::picard:Just vicious. He meant every word of it and wasn’t wrong at all. Put him right in his place :wow:

In 2019, they would’ve fired Arsenio, tried to have him make a public apology, and an appropriate white man or woman of their choosing replace him.

Last edited:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody check out his new Netflix special?
Why is this clip suddenly being posted all over the internet? I saw it years ago on YouTube but it's seemingly has new life lol.

Maybe the two things are correlated. Netflix announces a new special with Arsenio and the faq community tries to dig up dirt on him, hence why this clip is now viral. It's like when Kevin Hart was supposed to host the oscars and they went back 10+ years into his twitter account to find something homophobic he said.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Maybe the two things are correlated. Netflix announces a new special with Arsenio and the faq community tries to dig up dirt on him, hence why this clip is now viral. It's like when Kevin Hart was supposed to host the oscars and they went back 10+ years into his twitter account to find something homophobic he said.

And they dug up something that only makes them look foolish lol

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I saw a comment on YouTube yesterday that said, "See you all in about six years when this video gets recommended to everyone again." I kind of felt bad for Paul "Crocodile Dundee" Hogan, who had to come out there after that massive promo. That's kind of like walking into an area that just had a massive fire.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Arsenio was a big WWF supporter too from 89-91

Dude had Bad News Brown, Sherri, Hogan, warrior, Savage, LoD, Nasty Boys, Piper, Zeus, DiBiase, Virgil, Rude, Heenan on his show

Rick Rude: ":ufdup:When a woman (Madonna) challenges you to give her a spanking, you lay her ass over this couch and you lay into her, Arsenio."

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Arsenio was a big WWF supporter too from 89-91

Dude had Bad News Brown, Sherri, Hogan, warrior, Savage, LoD, Nasty Boys, Piper, Zeus, DiBiase, Virgil, Rude, Heenan on his show

And bytch ass Hogan basically broke kayfabe while the rest kept the business in tact:camby: