Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
They're acknowledging his greatness in the ring. Anyone who would deny that in the ring HBK wasn't one of the best, is being foolish.

That's all I needed to know
2lk7ls7.jpg
. Pac acted reckless outside of the studio he's still my GOAT :manny:
Because HBK has found happiness in his life while the virgins can't even find the door out of their mom's basement. While HBK is chilling on the farm eating farm to table food, these dudes make believe they're having boiler room brawls with their bash'em buddy because their bed is literally right next to the boiler
:dead:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good interview, he makes some convincing points, mainly about that Flair angle.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
If these wrestlers HBK 'fukked over' and had real life heat with can acknowledge his greatness how come these agitated virgins who never met him in their life can't be objective:patrice:?

And we know that if he had a different opinion, all the Kliq groupies would call him a bitter has been and a jobber. :skip:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
And we know that if he had a different opinion, all the Kliq groupies would call him a bitter has been and a jobber. :skip:
He still sounds bitter to me and he is a has been so would we be wrong :manny:. In ECW he was the man but in WWE and WCW he was a jobber :comeon:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Michaels is really the true undisputed GOAT, too many wrasslers have said so

But @mrken12 who likely hasn't done an athletic thing in his 45 years of existence says otherwise

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
The Game Before The Game...he's taken some L's but his ECW run :banderas:

GOATchise