FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
What's your actual issue?

Aligning with people like Frum, Kristol, Kagans, Nuland, and other neoconservatives is bad foreign policy and further erodes the Democratic Party.

These are the people who said invade Iraq. These are the people who advocate first strike on Iran. They will gladly ally with Al Qaeda in more than one theatre. They advocate never ending conflict in the world. The want to deploy our troops in every corner of the globe and expand an empire of bases this country can not keep affording.

I hate neocons. I really fukking do.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Aligning with people like Frum, Kristol, Kagans, Nuland, Clinton, Kerry, and other neoconservatives/neoliberals is bad foreign policy and further erodes the Democratic Party.

These are the people who said invade Iraq. These are the people who advocate first strike on Iran. They will gladly ally with Al Qaeda in more than one theatre. They advocate never ending conflict in the world. The want to deploy our troops in every corner of the globe and expand an empire of bases this country can not keep affording.

I hate neocons. I really fukking do.

It's taken wildcards like Trump and Sanders for people to realize just how close the parties are when neocons/neolibs dominate them.

Obama was at least half neoliberal himself, and that was bad enough. Clinton was full-bore in that direction. It's a mess and it's made the world a mess.