The demonization of Straight Black men now with fake quotes

KingZaire_

Superstar
Daps

So to not be the weakest link is to be Gay
:mindblown:

This is also a fake quote Angela Davis never said this at all but went viral anyway
:martin:

The liberals are really grouping us on the same level as white men and white woman :why:

Is this really the way they want to go. Do black Feminist and fakkits really want us to be on the same level as whites
:sas2:

Y'all don't want are votes to go elsewhere do you?
:sas2:

What do they want?
:sas1:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
naPLit-2_400x400.jpg

Convinced this is a tranny. Not surprised.:hhh:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
This is the mindset thats being born on these college campuses & on social media.

Thats also another reason I couldnt do the college thing.... Too much liberal propaganda and LGBT shyt.

But honestly.... Dont take that shyt too serious breh.

If youre a young, healthy, in shape and intelligent straight black men... you shouldn't feel threatened by women or fakkits..... They'll be the first to fold & crumble if things ever get real.

We'll be fine.

Just take care of yourself and handle your business.

Homos & women aint no threat to anybody.... Even the white man knows that.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
This is the mindset thats being born on these college campuses & on social media.

Thats also another reason I couldnt do the college thing.... Too much liberal propaganda and LGBT shyt.

If youre a young, healthy, in shape and intelligent straight black men... you shouldn't feel threatened by women or fakkits..... They'll be the first to fold & crumble if things ever get real.

We'll be fine.

WHITE HOMOS AND WHITE WOMEN are a threat to BLACK SOCIETY.
Y'all keep trynna brush shyt off like it's a game. Propaganda ain't no fukkin game. Propaganda gets people murdered

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
WHITE HOMOS AND WHITE WOMEN are a threat to BLACK SOCIETY.
Y'all keep trynna brush shyt off like it's a game. Propaganda ain't no fukkin game. Propaganda gets people murdered

All I can tell you is... Stay in shape and stack your paper.

If you scared, get your fitness up for physical combat and get your money up in case you have to relocate.

But I aint scared of women and I damn sure aint afraid of men that suck dikk.

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

We'll be fine.

Cacs in here exposing themselves. :patrice: I only ever hear cacs complaining about liberal college campuses.