The Descendants of African Slave Merchants Are Still Alive And Honored

EdJo

Banned
Daps
The only thing I want from WEST Africa(Mainly Mande, Mende, Fulani, Dahomey, Igbo, Yoruba and Kongo) is reparations...

Just fixed for you.

Because tribes like Manyika, Kuba, Himba, Sotho, Tswana, Xindonga, Tsonga, Kalanga, Xindonga, Xhosa, Swazi, Pedi, Venda, Ndebele, Damara, Ovimbundu, Shona, Zulu, Nama, Herero, Ovango, Kavango, Caprivi, Lozi, Teke, Luvale, Chewa, Ngoni, Nyanja, Tumbuka, Sena, Lomwe, Yao, Ngangela, Nyaneka-Lumkumbi, Twa, Tutsi, Hutus, Banyankole, Baganda, Basoga, Bakiga, Iteso, Langi, Acholi, Bagisu and a lot more tribes were not selling each other. Even Zulus, known for being very ruthless, were not selling other black tribes to Europeans.

And even in West Africa, there were tribes like the Fang, that were raided, but were not selling black people from other tribes. They were raided by europeans and because of the european propaganda...

"The Fang people were victims of the large transatlantic and trans-Saharan slave trade between the 16th and 19th century. They were stereotyped as cannibals by slave traders and missionaries, in part because human skulls and bones were found in open or in wooden boxes near their villages, a claim used to justify violence against them and their enslavement.[1] When their villages were raided, thousands of their wooden idols and villages were burnt by the slave raiders.[4] Later ethnologists who actually spent time with the Fang people later discovered that the Fang people were not cannibalistic, the human bones in open and wooden boxes were of their ancestors, and were Fang people's method of routine remembrance and religious reverence for their dead loved ones."

These slave traders and missionaires, were not black...

Fang people - Wikipedia

And in the Eastern part, in places like Mozambique, you had guys like King Soshangane. He was against slavery, he ended slavery in lands near his kingdom, killed thousands of europeans who were trying to enslave Africans, and also forced other Europeans(mainly portuguese) to pay him tribute. To the point that the portuguese empire was paying them tribute.
6tigev.jpg

Just like there are lies about the Lunda people selling other tribes, when in reality, they were fighting against Europeans and Arabs and stopping other Africans from being enslaved.

Like i have said before, i do not make any excuses for the African tribes that participated in the slave trade, but you have to be blind, to believe that most of the slaves were captured and sold by other Africans...

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Yeah this is my current mindstate. It's still weird for me because I looked at Africa as this great place full of people like me. That I wanted to help contribute to. Now I only care for AAs and other DOS black ppl. Very sad, but it is what it is.
why?

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Yeah this is my current mindstate. It's still weird for me because I looked at Africa as this great place full of people like me. That I wanted to help contribute to. Now I only care for AAs and other DOS black ppl. Very sad, but it is what it is.

It gotta be like that...

Like the great Paul Mooney said...

Africans didn't come get us...any other group...come get their people...that's how you know we ain't people.

There is an entire division in the USA military that specializes in just recovering fallen or wounded soldiers...that's all they do.

We the only group of people that came to the Americas in chains and against our will...

We are the only group of people that has been forcibly migrated to a whole nother place...

Then they come here and benefit off our struggle...

If we are gonna look outward and wanna link up and clique up...

We better off looking at those that are in a similar boat...I would be more interested in us establishing connections with Afro-Latinos, West Indians and shyt than Africans.

Go back to Africa for what? Why we are so eager to throwaway our claim to the Americas and trying to claim some land that rejected us? I have no ill will towards Africans...I don't go around calling them c00ns and shyt...but they gotta pay for what they did.

Africa is necessary for our economic salvation because they got all the fukking resources...but in terms of politics that is relevant to DOS...we could create an entire network...in the Americas...cause all of us are here and built it...and we can ask for special claims that nobody else in this world can ask for...

Last edited:
Daps
How could Africans come to get you when they were going through colonialism? Also, think about the logistics. How would they know where you were? How would they get ships? Let’s say they got a hold of some ships, how would they have navigated the waters that were patrolled by European imperialistic powers at the time? Let’s say they beat the odds and fought off all the powers. Upon reaching the US, how would they find the places slaves were held? This is a very simplistic look at history. You think it would be easy to just up and travel across the seas? This was a time of instability in Africa. There were wars and Europeans enclosing on African land. It’s not a problem if you feel like you’re a different group from the African people but the bolded was a ridiculous and juvenile statement.

It gotta be like that...

Like the great Paul Mooney said...

Africans didn't come get us...any other group...come get their people...that's how you know we ain't people.

There is an entire division in the USA military that specializes in just recovering fallen or wounded soldiers...that's all they do.

We the only group of people that came to the Americas in chains and against our will...

We are the only group of people that has been forcibly migrated to a whole nother place...

Then they come here and benefit off our struggle...

If we are gonna look outward and wanna link up and clique up...

We better off looking at those that are in a similar boat...I would be more interested in us establishing connections with Afro-Latinos, West Indians and shyt than Africans.

Go back to Africa for what? Why we are so eager to throwaway our claim to the Americas and trying to claim some land that rejected us? I have no ill will towards Africans...I don't go around calling them c00ns and shyt...but they gotta pay for what they did.

Africa is necessary for our economic salvation because they got all the fukking resources...but in terms of politics that is relevant to DOS...we could create an entire network...in the Americas...cause all of us are here and built it...and we can ask for special claims that nobody else in this world can ask for...