The Dro Era was killing this Loud Era. Weed Game fukked up right now.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Something with the weed game is fukked up right now. I can't put my finger on it:patrice:

You got all this fake loud out here. shyt be smoking strong, but it ain't the same. It's something off bout that shyt. Haze Era was 10 times better than this kush era. I don't give fukk what nobody says. What happened to all the fruity shyt? Where is the Blueberry, Strawberry, Chocolate, Tangerine shyt at? Why a nikka don't see fruit no more? That shyt might exist, but it's not in the streets like it used to be. All nikkas got is Kush now:rudy: And honestly, I don't even know if the shyt is Kush cause I'm a haze guy. All I know is the shyt be smoking strong, but like I said, something be off about this weed now. I call that shyt fake loud. Maybe it has something to do with these growers becoming more efficient or something, I don't know. On top of that, nikkas be damn near giving this shyt away. So many nikkas in the hood got nicks of the loud now. That shyt was unheard of back in the day.

I seen the weed game start getting fukked up when smoking purple was real popular and every rap song had a line about purp and shyt. All of a sudden, you started seeing all of these new purple strains cause having purple weed was the "in" thing:aicmon: Now I don't even think the REAL purple haze exist anymore. Now, it's all about Kush. I miss when you used to go see the dro man and he would have like 3 different fruit strains.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Something with the weed game is fukked up right now. I can't put my finger on it:patrice:

You got all this fake loud out here. shyt be smoking strong, but it ain't the same. It's something off bout that shyt. Haze Era was 10 times better than this kush era. I don't give fukk what nobody says. What happened to all the fruity shyt? Where is the Blueberry, Strawberry, Chocolate, Tangerine shyt at? Why a nikka don't see fruit no more? That shyt might exist, but it's not in the streets like it used to be. All nikkas got is Kush now:rudy: And honestly, I don't even know if the shyt is Kush cause I'm a haze guy. All I know is the shyt be smoking strong, but like I said, something be off about this weed now. I call that shyt fake loud. Maybe it has something to do with these growers becoming more efficient or something, I don't know. On top of that, nikkas be damn near giving this shyt away. So many nikkas in the hood got nicks of the loud now. That shyt was unheard of back in the day.

I seen the weed game start getting fukked up when smoking purple was real popular and every rap song had a line about purp and shyt. All of a sudden, you started seeing all of these new purple strains cause having purple weed was the "in" thing:aicmon: Now I don't even think the REAL purple haze exist anymore. Now, it's all about Kush. I miss when you used to go see the dro man and he would have like 3 different fruit strains.
I been saying it for like a year now. I found a better plug but shyt was a struggle for a minute. Hell, the Gas era from 2 yrs ago was way better than this

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
it really depends on who you get from. a lot of people be trying to pass off some shyt and just be trying to give you a deal. but you know those ones that really come through with it because they're normally not trying to sell it to you. not that they wouldn't, it's just they ain't coming from that angle, they usually always trying to just smoke one and get down

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Ahhh the old hood high grade, this era its Loud aka gas...

All smells strong like loud/gas, then when you go get some official shyt and smell that, you wondering what you actually getting with loud/gas.

Loud/gas smells strong but smokes like shyt, does not hold a good taste after you first hit it like the official shyt does.

Loud/gas is harsh as hell, especially in a blunt. Tree is dense, but IMO, often times too much moisture do to improper curing, leaving harsh, resinous smoke, compared to properly cured dense official shyt that is sticky do to tons of crystals.

Overall, I think loud is supposed to be what beasters were, and dro was what mid is.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
I never got into all that bs named weed and shyt. Does it smell like weed? Cool. Can I roll it up or pack it in my pipe? Cool. Am I gonna get high? Cool. Dudes try to be connoisseurs and shyt. For what? Its just herb. Dudes think they are on some next level shyt with all these special names and shyt. Nobody cares.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I never got into all that bs named weed and shyt. Does it smell like weed? Cool. Can I roll it up or pack it in my pipe? Cool. Am I gonna get high? Cool. Dudes try to be connoisseurs and shyt. For what? Its just herb. Dudes think they are on some next level shyt with all these special names and shyt. Nobody cares.
We aren't talking about strain nikka. I'm the same way, just give me good weed I don't care if it's blueberry or whatever.

What we are talking about is the overall quality of weed has went down