The End Fukking Times People: 4 Year Olds Picking Their Own Gender

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Choose your gender: Parents blast barmy council for telling kids as young as 4 to pick sex ’they identify with’

ANGRY parents have blasted a council that wants kids as young as four to choose the gender “they most identify with” before starting school.

It wrote to parents urging them to support their child’s choice of “gender identity” in a letter confirming primary school places this week.

And it asked them to leave the gender section of a form blank if their child had “another gender identity” altogether. The letter was sent to thousands of parents preparing to send kids to new schools later this year.

Brighton and Hove City Council wrote: “We recognise that not all children and young people identify with the gender they were assigned at birth or may identify as a gender other than male or female, however the current systems (set nationally) only record gender as male or female.

“Please support your child to choose the gender they most identify with.

“Or if they have another gender identity please leave this blank and discuss with your child’s school.”

Many parents were appalled by the letter. One mother said: “Children at school should be free to develop their identity.

“They are not adults — let them enjoy the innocence and creativity of their childhood.”

Tory MP Andrew Bridgen described the letter as “utterly ridiculous”. He added: “Schools should be teaching kids to read and write, not prompting them to consider gender swaps.”

Read the Rest here: Choose your gender: Parents blast barmy council for telling kids as young as 4 to pick sex ’they identify with’

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
“Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” (Isaiah 5:20).

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
i hate seeing shyt like this....hope this type of thinking NEVER catches on
:scust:
fukking disgusting

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
I Googled this. I'm reading Revelations now. The Bible is answering questions I have and helping me connect dots. I see why The Man separates art, religion, science, and athletics. Everything really is everything.

Edit: gender doesn't influence sexual expression, IMO. I did not support prop 8 and I believe same sex marriage should be legal. But I also think people should be allowed to marry whatever and whoever they want as long as they're not related or children. I understand why people don't support it though. I don't believe in three genders but I do believe one's sexual identity can be a variety of things.

Last edited:

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
“Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” (Isaiah 5:20).

Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
Dap + Rep. Emphatically, the so-called Jew man is behind this gay agenda to make our kids trannies.

:patrice:Funny how TLR sounding exactly like that other site we don't talk about...

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
I Googled this. I'm reading Revelations now. The Bible is answering questions I have and helping me connect dots. I see why The Man separates art, religion, science, and athletics. Everything really is everything.
Revelations is more relevant now than ever, that verse right there was the start for me as well, all the evil and strange events going on today are made sense of in The Bible. If you're right with the lord you have no reason to fear anything, not even death

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Dap + Rep. Emphatically, the so-called Jew man is behind this gay agenda to make our kids trannies.

:patrice:Funny how TLR sounding exactly like that other site we don't talk about...
Science has proven what The Bible says about the so called jew

:cape: for the khazars if you want

and if we're so like said site why are you on here breh? I don't have an account on sites I dislike