Religion/Spirituality The ENLIGHTENMENT thread ... RENAISSANCE Edition

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Thrive is that joint... we need a reup on that

That free energy conspiracy is horrible. How they shutting down everyone. I never knew about any of that. Its incredible how those things works with the sacred geometry patterns and shyt. :ohhh:

I always used to shut down any crop circles with the :camby: but this film made me look into them more and those patterns that match the whatdoyoucallit is real interesting. They cant be pranks surely. The detail :ohlawd:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That free energy conspiracy is horrible. How they shutting down everyone. I never knew about any of that. Its incredible how those things works with the sacred geometry patterns and shyt. :ohhh:

I always used to shut down any crop circles with the :camby: but this film made me look into them more and those patterns that match the whatdoyoucallit is real interesting. They cant be pranks surely. The detail :ohlawd:

Tesla was tryna put us on free energy in the 20s breh... the powerful energy companies at the time were like :childplease:

and you see why... energy sector has been caking for decades.

and im also very intrigued by crop circles. clearly they're not the work of local pranksters because as you mentioned they're far too sophisticated and intricate, but im not sure about the jump to being created by aliens. another possible explanation is it's done mechanically because we have machines that can create designs like that. although for some reason aliens being responsible wouldn't surprise me :ld:

in terms of conspiracies i'm also very interested in the intertwining leadership structures of big business, banking, government, and military and the ways in which these people are leeching off the system. these dudes move back and forth between public and private sector like clockwork.

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Anybody ever read the Jed McKenna books on enlightenment?

Going through it right now, but have no idea how to really do spiritual autolysis.