Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown

I remember watching this episode because my Dad had just brought a Mitsubishi big screen TV and he was a huge Goldberg fan and wanted to watch Nitro to see Goldberg wrestle that night. Myself I did like Golberg but my favorite wrestlers at that time were Sting, Booker T, snd Rey Mysterio . I also was a Nwo Wolfpac fan at the time.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps

I remember watching this episode because my Dad had just brought a Mitsubishi big screen TV and he was a huge Goldberg fan and wanted to watch Nitro to see Goldberg wrestle that night. Myself I did like Golberg but my favorite wrestlers at that time were Sting, Booker T, snd Rey Mysterio . I also was a Nwo Wolfpac fan at the time.

Goddam that takes me back

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Wrong.

The heart attack was the botched finish to Starrcade 1997. The stroke that left it brain dead was stripping Sting of the title on the debut Thunder a week and a half later, rending the whole last year and a half pointless with no plans to move forward. The Finger Poke of Doom was like the husk getting bed sores.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Wrong.

The heart attack was the botched finish to Starrcade 1997. The stroke that left it brain dead was stripping Sting of the title on the debut Thunder a week and a half later, rending the whole last year and a half pointless with no plans to move forward. The Finger Poke of Doom was like the husk getting bed sores.

Man that finish to Starrcade still pisses me off. fukked off a year of build just to stroke Hogan’s ego :francis: