The Expanse: Cas Anvar (Alex) accused of multiple counts of harassment and sexual assault on Twitter

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
:damn:

Cas Anvar has been accused by multiple Twitter users of preying on female fans via messaging and at conventions. Some of these fans allege that they were under the age of 18 at the time.

CW: SEXUAL ASSAULT OF A MINOR + ONLINE HARASSMENT

Original thread (linked above):

User accuses Anvar of sexually assaulting her in his hotel room at a convention when she was 17 years old:

'I said I was only 17 and his response was basically “that’s close enough to 18”'

Twitter verified account with screenshots of harassment:

User accuses Anvar of stalking her on social media after she followed him on twitter:

User relates how Anvar messaged her multiple times inappropriately asking for pictures:

User accuses Anvar of insistently messaging her when she was 17 years old:

Users share private messages from Anvar that show him making inappropriate comments and attempting to solicit help in "teaching a lesson" to someone who had spoken against him:

Multiple users accuse Anvar of inappropriate messaging:

Tumblr user accuses Anvar of inappropriate messaging:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/698334785508081675/725427421444046938/image0.png

User alleges that Anvar offered to pay to fly her to a convention and asked for pictures in exchange (with screenshots):

User posts screenshots of conversation where Anvar makes lurid remarks despite her disinterest:

User alleges Anvar was inappropriate to her during a Skype call and made various lewd comments (user claims to have a recording of the call which she would turn over to an investigation):

User posts screenshots of Anvar harassing her and trying to convince her to video call him:

Comments from cast and crew:

James S.A. Corey:

Cailin Munroe (ex vfx coordinator):

• Dap
Reactions: F K

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
Did he do something illegal doe? He just a creeper.
:yeshrug:

It’s starting to seem like everyone wants the age of consent to go up to 21. Acting like girls these days don’t all look the damn same from 16-21. Most girls wanna be so damn grown but try to clout chase when it’s someone famous and cry “I was harassed”. Idk about this guy cause I didn’t read all the tweets but they tried canceling Chris Delia and his reps dropped the emails showing he deaded anyone under 18 and the same girls emailing him first years later

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
It’s starting to seem like everyone wants the age of consent to go up to 21. Acting like girls these days don’t all look the damn same from 16-21. Most girls wanna be so damn grown but try to clout chase when it’s someone famous and cry “I was harassed”. Idk about this guy cause I didn’t read all the tweets but they tried canceling Chris Delia and his reps dropped the emails showing he deaded anyone under 18 and the same girls emailing him first years later
:ohhh: wasn't aware of this.
they tried cancelling Aziz too :camby: