The female thirst in Atlanta is real...

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
smashed alot of smutts right outside that place, was very good friends with the owner and his son... that was my favorite spot other than that lil mexican bar in passaic right before u cross the bridge..... was the only blk dude in there freaking off with all the thick mexican chicks......

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:mjlol:

Negro please. You think you the first up north breh to come down here with a check? What makes you think you so special breh? Serious question patna.
Brehs been coming here for damn near 40 years now on the same shyt you talking bout my boy. My pops came down here from Chicago in 84 with 20 racks in a caddy and a set of Afghan Hound puppies. Sold the dogs soon as he touched down and touched another 10. In under a year he had tripled up breh. You out your god damn mind you think you a northern accent and a northern check is about to impress somebody down here. You about 20 years too late. Half the folks here from somewhere else or they like me and their parents are anyway, so what you bringing to the table wont be new patna. Like I said yesterday, situational awareness is key. And thinking that you about to new and different to these broads down here cuz you from NY will put you in the category I was talking about yesterday.
nikkas is so angry

did i say i'm coming down there and fukking super models nikka? or did i say if you come down there and have nice things, and be something different from the norm, you can get some attractive atlanta women?? you think down south nikkas don't do well in nyc? you think the new kid at school doesn't get a lot of p*ssy just by being new?

i'm sure of this because i've done it. because every woman in atlanta ain't a gold digging club rat, out for the first shiny thing they see.

i'm sorry that you feel you need to be super stunt man to get a bytch.. us regular nikkas been bagging bytches. i don't know what YOU doing :francis:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
nikka said cursed p*ssy

laugh_biden.gif

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Most y'all cats don't have the money or finesse to fukk with the bad ones here. I can tell by y'all answers to topics and how much time some of y'all spend on here. Lot of y'all online too much brehs, you either don't have a grind or your not serious bout the one you on. Only broads yelling desperate is the ugly and broke ones. Y'all '07 Charger driving brehs gonna move here and get your feelings hurt. Might have to lower them expectations and standards a little. :mjlol:

If your girl a 7 and up with like friends, you competing with brehs who probably got a lot more money and visibility than you just off the nature of the nightlife here. Most of y'all Coli ballers can't even deal with a woman with a lot of sexual partners, how yall lames gonna manage when your GF homegirls invite her to the club and they sitting in the section of a nikka whose mixtape you play in the whip or you watch sack a QB on Sunday's? Breh riding push to start and you and your girl sharing an Altima :mjlol:
:whew:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
"hi guise I heard females in Atlanta are thirsty and since 98.9% of the guys here are raging homos, the dimes here will let any guy with a dikk and a pulse fucc with no effort....so where the hoes at?"
russellwilsonjeans.jpg
:mjlol: yo I read this shyt in Russell Wilson's voice and has me in tears.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
nikkas is so angry

did i say i'm coming down there and fukking super models nikka? or did i say if you come down there and have nice things, and be something different from the norm, you can get some attractive atlanta women?? you think down south nikkas don't do well in nyc? you think the new kid at school doesn't get a lot of p*ssy just by being new?

i'm sure of this because i've done it. because every woman in atlanta ain't a gold digging club rat, out for the first shiny thing they see.

i'm sorry that you feel you need to be super stunt man to get a bytch.. us regular nikkas been bagging bytches. i don't know what YOU doing :francis:

Super stunt to get a bytch? Where in my posts did you see I said that Patna? Good job putting words in my mouth to make your argument look better. Breh asked me a question and I responded in correlation to the sub set of society he was talking about. I never said one way or another what I'm about big breh. I'm actually pragmatic AF. I like nice things just as much as the next man but I go about shyt in a totally different way my boy. I'll save up for 2 years to buy the whip I want and cash out on it. fukk a car note nikka, give me that title or it ain't really my car. Most brehs don't have the patience for that. I ain't bout to put myself in the poor house to stunt on nobody. And when it come to sisters to keep it a buck I go OT to mess with women. Y'all can have these ATL broads for the very same reasons listed in th thread. I'm in Chicago and Detroit looking for my future baby moms.

And angry? Nah breh. I'm just a rough around the edges Westside Atlanta nikka with Chitown roots. Y'all NY brehs ain't the only who is aggressive patna :sas2:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Figuars....when it's 10 females to one male ratio
There will be thirst

but don't be so naive to think they just THIRSTING for companionship...

ATL is not some backwater country azz slow hick town that you might assume it for..and that's where many out of towners get it twisted :mjpls:

ATL has a plethora of scamming azz quick to set a nikka up for a lick type of byatches that will leave you slump in your rental if you not careful
:ufdup:

i remember this lil thot i use to kick it with back in the day....she use to tell me how her ex was some goon who use to have her walk her sexy thick azz in various malls like Permiter and Southlake to catch some flashy big money "thirsty simp" or dude ready to trick ....

she would bait them into meeting her somewhere prefrebbly thier car or some spot nearby and the goon would put that burner to thier head and rob and beat them senseless......

that was like almost two decades ago..and i see shyt ain't changed..and gotten worst cause now they SETTING NIKKAS up just like the OP who go fishing for byatches on PLENTY OF FISH.COM :manny:

like these scandalous hoes right chea:

11874832_G.jpg

Police: Man killed after meeting women on Plenty of Fish dating site

and it's sooo easy to get caught up my dude....they be PRETTY but POISONOUS :ohlawd:

like my ex roomate off of old national hwy...she recently revealed to me that she had been plotting for some time back in the day to rob one of my artists of his jewelry ....but she said had a hard time catching him "lacking"...i was like :dwillhuh: cause she was soo sweet looking and weiged no more than a buck 10 in weight...lil tiny byatch...they use to call her left eye "other sista" cause she looked like her.....

and it's ironic i met my "roomate" at Birthday bash back in the day...and now it's birthday bash this weekend and it's gonna be a gang of slick azz robbing hoes out on the hunt :drool:

and MANY OF THEM have now assimliated into the RAP GAME like this sexy criminal minded bish signed to QC...

they don't call it the DIRTY SOUTH for nothing :sas2:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The DMV
I got on POF and made a profile stating I am from Atlanta. Using real pics/ info etc etc and just put it out there just to see what was up, within mins I got messages in my inbox from chics all races etc...alot of divorced chics... I searched for Black women only ( No whites/latinas) with graduate degrees, PhD/post doctorates, basically thirsty milfs looking for nikka. I was shocked at the outcome. Whats funny was one of my ex's was on there and hit me up with "hey friend" message to my inbox but I purposely didn't reply to her, she must of forgot the last time we saw each other I made up an excuse saying it was a rat in the hotel room to get my money back from the front desk cuz #1 I nutted quick, #2 her p*ssy stunk and #3 my fries I left in the car was getting cold #4 she tried to pin a kid on me before she moved from Passaic to Atlanta. I got several messages with phone numbers from women ready to go out, meet up etc. I won't ever fukk a chic from Atlanta but it was interesting to test this out. Test this theory on Atl brehs

Edit: Its one bad chic I wish I would actually pull :cape:

So you cold smell she stank and you still ran up n that, huh? :mjpls:classic muckery

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Super stunt to get a bytch? Where in my posts did you see I said that Patna? Good job putting words in my mouth to make your argument look better. Breh asked me a question and I responded in correlation to the sub set of society he was talking about. I never said one way or another what I'm about big breh. I'm actually pragmatic AF. I like nice things just as much as the next man but I go about shyt in a totally different way my boy. I'll save up for 2 years to buy the whip I want and cash out on it. fukk a car note nikka, give me that title or it ain't really my car. Most brehs don't have the patience for that. I ain't bout to put myself in the poor house to stunt on nobody. And when it come to sisters to keep it a buck I go OT to mess with women. Y'all can have these ATL broads for the very same reasons listed in th thread. I'm in Chicago and Detroit looking for my future baby moms.

And angry? Nah breh. I'm just a rough around the edges Westside Atlanta nikka with Chitown roots. Y'all NY brehs ain't the only who is aggressive patna :sas2:
I'm not even from NY. I said up north.

But what I'm getting at, is every single post you make, is like you gotta be rich to fukk an attractive woman.

Matter of fact, let me not misquote you again. Here is your first post, where you didn't quote anything, cause nobody asked you shyt:

"If your girl a 7 and up with like friends, you competing with brehs who probably got a lot more money and visibility than you just off the nature of the nightlife here. Most of y'all Coli ballers can't even deal with a woman with a lot of sexual partners, how yall lames gonna manage when your GF homegirls invite her to the club and they sitting in the section of a nikka whose mixtape you play in the whip or you watch sack a QB on Sunday's? Breh riding push to start and you and your girl sharing an Altima"

Then you went into some speech about your damn uncle or daddy or something. And how much money he had and some other bullshyt

Now all the sudden it's not about money and balling huh? Like you didn't just say it was impossible for nikkas to fukk a damn 7 :russ:

Like every 7 in atl is at the club looking for jeezy and usher :russ:

Like every 7 at the club is gonna get Dwight Howard even if they wanted him :russ:

Like no regular nikkas in atl got a 7 and up :russ:

Keep on back tracking breh. Your words were clear as day

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I'm not even from NY. I said up north.

But what I'm getting at, is every single post you make, is like you gotta be rich to fukk an attractive woman.

Matter of fact, let me not misquote you again. Here is your first post, where you didn't quote anything, cause nobody asked you shyt:

"If your girl a 7 and up with like friends, you competing with brehs who probably got a lot more money and visibility than you just off the nature of the nightlife here. Most of y'all Coli ballers can't even deal with a woman with a lot of sexual partners, how yall lames gonna manage when your GF homegirls invite her to the club and they sitting in the section of a nikka whose mixtape you play in the whip or you watch sack a QB on Sunday's? Breh riding push to start and you and your girl sharing an Altima"

Then you went into some speech about your damn uncle or daddy or something. And how much money he had and some other bullshyt

Now all the sudden it's not about money and balling huh? Like you didn't just say it was impossible for nikkas to fukk a damn 7 :russ:

Like every 7 in atl is at the club looking for jeezy and usher :russ:

Like every 7 at the club is gonna get Dwight Howard even if they wanted him :russ:

Like no regular nikkas in atl got a 7 and up :russ:

Keep on back tracking breh. Your words were clear as day
:yeshrug:
It's really whatever cuz you clearly gonna take it the way you want to breh. Check my post history breh, I've said on here more than once that I'm an Apollo Nida type cat looking for my Phaedra. You can read between the lines on that one, it should tell you everything you need to know about who I am and my demo with women.

:mjlol: Like one of my posts in this very same thread wasn't about how to smash the instagram "model" type broads without being some balling ass nikka. You conveniently left that one out, huh breh?