The Final Countdown:Ukraine outnumbered, outgunned, ground down by relentless Russia

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
apologize bytch mafukka :aicmon: these posts are from march 2022
Still not seeing that they running out of soldiers, that first tweet had to be wrong because why would commit 100% of soldiers to one front :skip:

Russia did have to raise the age of conscripts as well tho. I’m sure they did that for shyts and giggles tho:mjlol:

Like this is a fiasco and L my every metric…they may very well eventually complete defeat Ukraine once we cut the money. Nobody knew Ukraine would last this long, and who knew big bad Russia was just gne stop their bleeding by turning this into a war of attrition..which Ukraine can’t win.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
The West wouldn't let Ukraine bring the war to Putins doorstep in Moscow..now look. Never too late though.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
black people need to stop thinking through the parameters of white thought; instead, they need to breach those contours and view the world from a perspective shaped by their existence as black people in a world uniquely hostile to their being.

i do not care about russia or ukraine. if russia wins, will the status of black people change? if ukraine wins, will black people stop occupying the lowest rung of society? if russia invades poland, will black people cease being the punching bag of humanity? if europe mobilizes for war with russia, will the relentless institutional battery that is our daily existence end?

giphy.gif

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Being aware of what is going on in the world is bad for black people now…that’s the problem with us right there. Majority of yall just stick our heads in the sand and say that’s not my problem. Yall dumbass reject going to the military, reject joining the police and reject geopolitics…always looking for a savior.

If the shyt really do hit the fan c00ns like yourself will be the first to fall. nikkas be so militant but forget what the word militant means.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The money “donated” to Ukraine went to US weapons dealers as they got reimbursed for sending Ukraine their old stock that was due to be destroyed anyways.

We turned trash bins into income for American businesses.
You don’t know that. I was there when the amount was decided. I signed off on it. Boss player over here breh.

Daps
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Being aware of what is going on in the world is bad for black people now…that’s the problem with us right there. Majority of yall just stick our heads in the sand and say that’s not my problem. Yall dumbass reject going to the military, reject joining the police and reject geopolitics…always looking for a savior.

If the shyt really do hit the fan c00ns like yourself will be the first to fall. nikkas be so militant but forget what the word militant means.
militant means militating against the establishment. caring about the war in ukraine is for minds bound to the status quo. i am not a conventional thinker who views the world through the approved corridors of western orthodoxy. i just don’t think this war concerns me or my fight for black empowerment.

:francis:

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Here we go again these Orc posters always make these threads after Russia has captured some meaningless village by expending thousands of dead soldiers. :mjlol: Russian advances since December 1st. keep in mind the US hasn’t been supplying Ukraine since the summer.

russian-gains-Artboard_2.png

Meanwhile Russia has lost 25% of its Navy to a country without a Navy

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
I'm genuinely curious why they held back so much. It took the west half a year to actually send them weapons. And an entire year to send them heavy weapons and jets. And during this waiting period the west explicitly telegraphed exactly what they were gonna do in their parliaments and congresses before they did it.

If were Russia, I would hit them with a "bombing of Dresden" style of scorched earth attack. Just make the sky pitch black with jets and bombers .And I would have done this before Poland sent the first f16 s to them.

Putins only real advantage over the Democratic countries is that he can make these types of decisions unilaterally , while all the western countries must deliberate,posture, and pump fake eachother just to get a bill out to the president/prime Minister.
It was a war of attrition. Russia never said they were going to run through Ukraine in 3 days that narrative was started by US War analysts trying to drum up support for Ukraine. Russia prepared for this entire war 8 years before it started. Ukraine doesn't manufacture any significant weapons so if they were going to be supplied with weapons they would have to come from the US and NATO countries. The longer the war is the more those countries deplete there own weapons to help Ukraine. The US thought with sanctions and Ukraine keeping the war going Russias economy was going to collapse and they were going to run out of weapons before 2022 was over. They miscalculated badly and Russia was counting on that. Russias weapons manufactur
capabilities shocked the US and NATO. The time frame when they said Russia was going to run out of weapons Russia launched 100 missiles at Ukraine for an hour straight and then kept doing it over and over. This was around November 2022. That was the exact moment NATO and US knew they lost. When Xi and Putin met up that was the signal to the rest of the world that the unipolar world was dead and that the multipolar world had officially arrived. They threw every sanction they could and supplied Ukraine with all types of weapons, helped them on the battlefield with Intel and strategies and none of that phased Russia.

Now Africa has to take advantage of this new situation and get the infrastructure in place that would allow for them to industralize. IMF loans weren't allowing this to happen. Congo just did a deal with China. They invest 7 billion dollars worth of infrastructure and in return they get minerals. Before US and European conglomerates would just setup shop and take the minerals while the African countries got nothing in return. Russias building a nuclear reactor in Burkine Faso. These are wins. A lot of y'all get caught up in dumb ass shyt and miss what's really happening. Why would you cheer on the continuation of a unipolar world where developing nations are at the mercy of the dollar that the US uses like a stick to beat on countries don't fall in line and adopt policies that don't favor those countries or tell them who they can't trade with?? BRICS nations will be able to do real infrastructure deals that benefit each other instead of only one side winning. They can settle those debts in any currency they choose. Why would you hate on that?? If the US and Western Europe see that they are losing to China and Russia and come prepared to do real business that's also a win for Africa. Whoevers bringing the best deal doesn't matter to me as long as it's not lip service like we've been receiving from the US & Europe in the past till the present. I cheer for where I see progress coming from.Many of you are lost in the matrix. That steak ain't real.

Toussaint

Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It was a war of attrition. Russia never said they were going to run through Ukraine in 3 days that narrative was started by US War analysts trying to drum up support for Ukraine. Russia prepared for this entire war 8 years before it started. Ukraine doesn't manufacture any significant weapons so if they were going to be supplied with weapons they would have to come from the US and NATO countries. The longer the war is the more those countries deplete there own weapons to help Ukraine. The US thought with sanctions and Ukraine keeping the war going Russias economy was going to collapse and they were going to run out of weapons before 2022 was over. They miscalculated badly and Russia was counting on that. Russias weapons manufactur
capabilities shocked the US and NATO. The time frame when they said Russia was going to run out of weapons Russia launched 100 missiles at Ukraine for an hour straight and then kept doing it over and over. This was around November 2022. That was the exact moment NATO and US knew they lost. When Xi and Putin met up that was the signal to the rest of the world that the unipolar world was dead and that the multipolar world had officially arrived. They threw every sanction they could and supplied Ukraine with all types of weapons, helped them on the battlefield with Intel and strategies and none of that phased Russia.

Now Africa has to take advantage of this new situation and get the infrastructure in place that would allow for them to industralize. IMF loans weren't allowing this to happen. Congo just did a deal with China. They invest 7 billion dollars worth of infrastructure and in return they get minerals. Before US and European conglomerates would just setup shop and take the minerals while the African countries got nothing in return. Russias building a nuclear reactor in Burkine Faso. These are wins. A lot of y'all get caught up in dumb ass shyt and miss what's really happening. Why would you cheer on the continuation of a unipolar world where developing nations are at the mercy of the dollar that the US uses like a stick to beat on countries don't fall in line and adopt policies that don't favor those countries or tell them who they can't trade with?? BRICS nations will be able to do real infrastructure deals that benefit each other instead of only one side winning. They can settle those debts in any currency they choose. Why would you hate on that?? If the US and Western Europe see that they are losing to China and Russia and come prepared to do real business that's also a win for Africa. Whoevers bringing the best deal doesn't matter to me as long as it's not lip service like we've been receiving from the US & Europe in the past till the present. I cheer for where I see progress coming from.Many of you are lost in the matrix. That steak ain't real.

Russia is running out of troops and supplies and have not captured one major Ukrainian city since the beginning of the war and their only success is sending mostly ethnic minorities in human wave assaults

The U.S. economy and dollar is stronger than its every been

Meanwhile China is struggling

Russia is having to source most of military arms from Iran and North Korea because they ran out

But yes, China and Russia are coming to rape Africa of its resources. You got that much right. But I’m sure they will be benevolent, because we know how well Chinese and Russians treat minorities :mjlol:

Last edited:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps

have a nice weekend tankies

:mjlol:

How does that affect the fall of Bakhmut, Avdiivka - let alone Mariaupol or Sievierodonetsk to Russian forces?

Your post seems like big cope. Why don't you write your Republican representatives in Congress to fund Ukraine? Or sue for peace before Russia's inevitable offensive this summer?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps

If America was ruled by wise oligarchs, they would have made peace in 2022, at the high-water mark of Ukrainian success. In fact, American General Milley said this in 2022! Now Russia is going to grind out victories in the Donbas until the fall.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The money “donated” to Ukraine went to US weapons dealers as they got reimbursed for sending Ukraine their old stock that was due to be destroyed anyways.

We turned trash bins into income for American businesses.
Real.

This could've been over in months if the goal was a Ukraine victory or for Russia to stop. It wouldn't have been hard to offer 100 mil each to Putin's closest people to do a coup or the literal mercenaries he was paying. It wouldn't have been hard to activate special forces to take him out either.

The goal was to get rid of the outdated hardware so new editions can be bought to keep our armaments "up to date"

Toussaint

Daps
Reppin
Michigan

have a nice weekend tankies

:mjlol:
Had there ever been a country in history that lost its Air Force and Navy to a country without an Air Force or Navy?

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Had there ever been a country in history that lost its Air Force and Navy to a country without an Air Force or Navy?
they did lose a naval battle to czechoslovakia on their own territory :mjlol: