The first British settlers were black.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
my av without a clue of contex
It's a character from a famous Germanic legend. You give every indication you're an internet Nazi and you're playing it off like ":troll:i'm just here for enlightening intellectual discussions, lads."

fukk your mother.

bright black

All Star
Daps
cheddar man really shows the hostility "white" people have towards dark skin..."white" people are sick with colorism...they can't even process dark skin people living in Europe before "white" people ever existed...

V-2

[ [ AT/GC ] ]
Daps
Reppin
Aesthetics
@V-2 are you here to discuss (((Globalists)))?

Flat Earthers, breh.

Fun! I’m just going to assume it’s an already brushed poster, same pointless circlular reasoning arguments and posting style. I can’t be bothered to figure out which one.

There's been no argument, he's demonstrably wrong.

I'm not sure what was deemed offensive about the last post. Benjamin Franklin actually wrote those things, Germans weren't considered 'white' at one point (nor the Dutch, Irish, Italians, Poles) and the ethnic enclaves stretching from Pennsylvania to the northern midwest were virtually wiped out during and after World War I with at least 30 people getting lynched. It wasn't circular reasoning, it was to demonstrate why automatically associating 'Germanic' culture with white nationalist movements is myopic clown shyt. Y'all have a good day now.