The First Footage From Steve Harvey's "Showdown" With Mo'Nique!

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
As usual, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Both King and X's children are all fighting over scraps now because their parents died broke.

Two legal battles are unfolding, one concerning the right to use or possess King's intellectual and physical property. That suit pits the estate against the King Center.

Another suit concerns who owns King's Bible and his Nobel Peace Prize medal. That suit pits the estate against Bernice.

Dexter, who wants to sell the Bible and medal to a private buyer, claims Bernice illegally "secreted and sequestered" the contested possessions. Bernice, who disputes their ownership, contends any sale of the items would betray their father's legacy.

The family has long feuded in court, but the latest squabbles are testing the patience of many in Atlanta's tightknit civil rights community. Some fear they will detract from the upcoming 50th anniversary of the march from Selma to Montgomery, Ala., depicted in the movie "Selma," and the subsequent passing of the Voting Rights Act.

"This is not the kind of conversation we want to have," said the Rev. Timothy McDonald III, senior pastor of the First Iconium Baptist Church. "I have a dream too: that the family can figure out a way to resolve this out of court."

Legal battles of Martin Luther King Jr.'s children threaten his legacy

I said honor them not their siblings. Most children of influential people fight over their estate. You Boule nikkas are despicable. We would be lost if it wasnt for lions that went against you lames.

invalid

Banned
Daps
I said honor them not their siblings. Most children of influential people fight over their estate. You Boule nikkas are despicable. We would be lost if it wasnt for lions that went against you lames.

You don't honor your vaunted parents legacy by fighting over their scraps, in public. That seems to have went over your head.

invalid

Banned
Daps
so Malcom and Martin should have put capitalism over the struggle correct?

Malcolm and Martin were men of the cloth and civil rights activist.
Monique is a foul mouth comedian entertainer.
The only thing she is going to be remembered for when she dies is the Queens of Comedy.
Not her struggle for more opportunities to be a foul mouth comedian entertainer.

Malcolm and Martin should have did what they've done.
You are the one that brought up the fact that their kids honor them without having left them much money (X's estate was worth $1.5 million.)
And I disagreed with this statement. Their kids, in fact, have been sullying their legacy, and its been over money.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Steve deciding between integrity and finances:

d8KwfQa.jpg

“I’m not gay... BUT... I’ll take it in the ass for that check though.”

ImaginativeUnfortunateBeagle-max-1mb.gif