The Fix is in: Kaepernick was BENCHED after going 1-5 for 4 yards through 3 quarters

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Wait until Stephen A speaks on this :scust:

What I don't get is he doesn't call the plays so how do you blame him?

Should be great TV. The mental gymnastics he will use to explain why a QB attempting 5 passes in a blizzard is the fault of the QB and the QB only.

We're not talking about a dude throwing 35 passes and getting picked 4 times. Dude threw 5 passes. 2 in the 1st half. That is on the coach and the coach alone.

Daps
So if he starts next week and it's a regular gameplan you're all going to admit to being tinfoil goofballs right

Cause if it's any different than usual this week I'll admit something being up

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
nikkas still watching the NFL ? :russ: Week 13 and I ain't seen a game yet...:mjgrin: Kap took a Kneel to protest the innocent murder of black men and got death threats from half the country cuz he disrespected the flag :scust: half the CaCs threatening his life was burning flags in the streets when Trump was democratically elected...:mjlol: Cowshyt and most of the idiots at FOX and ESPN dun spent most of the year focusing on how bad Kaep was on the field to minimize his message :smugbiden: till he started balling then they got quiet :russ:the other half of the time they dikk sucking Brady :beli:, bashing Cam :stopitslime: and trying to find ways to say Romo still better than Dak :russ: I ain't fukking with this NFL shyt....:manny: Hope the league dies in 5 years..:blessed:.They gun probably sabotage Dak next year...believe that....:jawalrus:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Should be great TV. The mental gymnastics he will use to explain why a QB attempting 5 passes in a blizzard is the fault of the QB and the QB only.

We're not talking about a dude throwing 35 passes and getting picked 4 times. Dude threw 5 passes. 2 in the 1st half. That is on the coach and the coach alone.

Automatic Neg Missile for any nikka on the Coli I see watching that c00n tomorrow :usure:

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I started him on fantasy :snoop:

Kaep bout to get blackballed

I saw the snow and put him on my bench. :whew:

I had no idea there would be snow today. Seems like the 9er coaching staff too.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
His lineman have to be behind him for him to be successful :mjpls:

Bears so fukked up and injured accross the board and looking like all pros on defense today, I don't know I'm just sayin :hubie:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I remember that dude horrible game against the Bears years ago.

Pickett was another horrible QB(like Ken Dorsey, Rattay, JTO etc.) that some 49er fans tried to hype up

Who the fukk ever hyped up Cody Pickett??? I remember Shaun Hill and JTO getting a little love at some points and even that was barely barely any love no way anyone was hyping up Cody picket.

I'll take him over Gabbert tho. I'll take present day Jim Druckenmiller over Gabbert as well.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's like when the Dolphins owners gave Sparano the order to not play Ronnie brown so he would miss the incentives in his contract :scust:

Or shutting Reggie bush down his 2nd year as a way to lowball him on a offer/let him go. Reggie was balling down here