"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
finally watched it this AM...definitely has a lot of potential and looking forward to it when it premiers in October.

couple of easter eggs for longtime Flash fans as well

Gorilla Grodd was in Star Labs the night the explosion took place and escaped

and most definitely have some theories about the supporting cast.

Shorty playing Iris will certainly be nice to look at that's for sure :whew:

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Saw it. Not a comic fan but does this nikka kill people? That what I liked most arrow season 1 but not season 2

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
Dope but i'll wait for the premiere

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
DAPPED AND REPPED :handshake:
lX2A14b.gif

Daps
:patrice: I dunno, I'm getting serious Smallville flashbacks watching this pilot, seems like its gonna be a metahuman with powers villain of the week type of deal..

Makes sense I guess (who else is he gonna fight), but that shyt's gonna get old after awhile for me.. Also feel like way too many people already know about his secret, guess they're trying to be the opposite of Arrow in that regard that so many others know about his abilities right off the bat.. Speaking of Arrow, Iris' dad reminds me a lot of Det. Lance especially in the scene after Barry encountered the bank robber dude the first time.. Since they introduced the West family (:jawalrus: Black excellence btw) I wonder what their plans are gonna be for Wally, if they have any at all?

I'm guessing that bit at the end is supposed to imply that Dr. Wells is the Reverse-Flash that killed his moms?