Mohinder aint learn a damn thing since

:aicmon:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ayo Flash brehs.:dwillhuh:

I fux with watching this with y’all, but we gotta change up how we do this shyt.:francis:

I can’t do these commercials, can we start to synchronize watching this shyt 20 mins later so we can bypass the commercials?:patrice:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
These writers are pissing off my astronomy buff side. Black holes DO.NOT.WORK like that at all. :stopitslime:

Where exactly would some dude in a basement get enough mass and energy to create a black hole? You would need like a planet's worth of mass at least to make a black hole big enough to see. And how the fukk you gonna make a device to reverse a black hole's "mass collecting properties"? That doesn't even make sense, black holes don't have any "mass collecting properties" aside from just gravity and you can't reverse that. And it's impossible to destroy a black hole anyway, anything you sent at it would just make it bigger. And how the fukk would Cisco have a map of anything inside the black hole? The whole point of a black hole is that light can't escape so it's physically impossible to observe what's inside.:stopitslime:

I know it's a comic book show and I should be used to this by now, but for some reason their :duck: black hole is irking me today.

That ain't no black hole that's a plot hole :heh:

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
These writers are pissing off my astronomy buff side. Black holes DO.NOT.WORK like that at all. :stopitslime:

Where exactly would some dude in a basement get enough mass and energy to create a black hole? You would need like a planet's worth of mass at least to make a black hole big enough to see. And how the fukk you gonna make a device to reverse a black hole's "mass collecting properties"? That doesn't even make sense, black holes don't have any "mass collecting properties" aside from just gravity and you can't reverse that. And it's impossible to destroy a black hole anyway, anything you sent at it would just make it bigger. And how the fukk would Cisco have a map of anything inside the black hole? The whole point of a black hole is that light can't escape so it's physically impossible to observe what's inside.:stopitslime:

I know it's a comic book show and I should be used to this by now, but for some reason their :duck: black hole is irking me today.

That ain't no black hole that's a plot hole :heh:
Nah, usually I can ride with the show's science-bending too but this episode stood out as extra dumb to me too :russ:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Overall this episode was aight. Nothing particularly bad about it really, but it wasn't really memorable either.

Cisco giving up his Vibe powers still seems pointless and this episode did nothing to change my mind.

No strong opinion on the villain yet. Actor is pretty good (certainly better than either Cicada) but he hasn't done anything.

I guess the "Crisis" is going to happen in the midseason finale.

Honestly though I do hope Nora comes back somehow. Partially because Jessica Parker Kennedy is bad AF I admit. :heh: