The Game & Big Hit - Paisley Dreams (Discussion Thread)

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
My expectation for this isn't high, but I'll give it a shot.

Edit: Honestly speaking this might be a whole bunch of leftover songs from Drillmatic and Hit decided to throw his dad on the songs to get him some shine.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
My expectation for this isn't high, but I'll give it a shot.

Edit: Honestly speaking this might be a whole bunch of leftover songs from Drillmatic and Hit decided to throw his dad on the songs to get him some shine.
They did this in one night, and Hit-Boy actually executive produced it instead of Game faking like Hit-Boy executive produced it :russ:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody know where it is? I looked at Spotify, it's not there?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Game ALWAYS comes with the raps he just needs a good executive producer to help him pair down some of his more grandiose inclinations. What killed Drillmatic was the bloat and filler, there was NO REASON that album should have been 30 tracks whatsoever. If he would’ve let Hit-Boy executive produce the project like what was originally planned and kept it 11-13 songs he would’ve had a top 10 album of the year.

Looking forward to listening to this. Hit-Boy is the hands down producer of the year

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Nggas actin like Game need Hit Boy :mjtf:

I like their collabs and a singular-produced album is always a good look, but real heads would be lookin for new Game regardless. Hit laced him for Drillmatic it was fire but to this day Born 2 Rap :wow: may be his best album and it’s made completely by no name producers

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Nggas actin like Game need Hit Boy :mjtf:

I like their collabs and a singular-produced album is always a good look, but real heads would be lookin for new Game regardless. Hit laced him for Drillmatic it was fire but to this day Born 2 Rap :wow: may be his best album and it’s made completely by no name producers
Born 2 Rao was hard as hell and that made me hype for Drillmatic cause that has a lot of songs too, but Drillmatic’s beats just weren’t there. Nothing actively bad but just dry.