Game has released so much fukking free music over the last 5 or 6 years

The Red Room
Brake Lights
Purple and Patron (2 discs)
P&P the Hangover
Hoodmorning: Candy Coronas
Cali Republic
O.K.E.

All in between releasing 4 full length albums. Crazy thing is these weren't all thrown together mixtapes with Random freestyles an shyt most of these were album cuts.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Game has released so much fukking free music over the last 5 or 6 years

The Red Room
Brake Lights
Purple and Patron (2 discs)
P&P the Hangover
Hoodmorning: Candy Coronas
Cali Republic
O.K.E.

Crazy thing is these weren't all thrown together mixtapes with Random freestyles an shyt most of these were album cuts.

yea alot of them mixtapes got some gems on there too, some of them songs are good enough for album cuts. probably never got them cleared due to sample issues of some sort.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea alot of them mixtapes got some gems on there too, some of them songs are good enough for album cuts. probably never got them cleared due to sample issues of some sort.
Yeah, always found it crazy the amount of features and produces this guy can get for every project/mixtape too, like I know alotta them have to be through favours/respect but dude must of spent some serious cash on features alone over the years.
Never been the type of person to watch another mans money either but it's dope to see how well he's living these days after all the shyt he's gone through over the years, especially with all the lawsuits ect. Lol

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Yeah, always found it crazy the amount of features and produces this guy can get for every project/mixtape too, like I know alotta them have to be through favours/respect but dude must of spent some serious cash on features alone over the years.
Never been the type of person to watch another mans money either but it's dope to see how well he's living these days after all the shyt he's gone through over the years, especially with all the lawsuits ect. Lol

i'm almost sure he didn't pay alot for these features, probably got them out of respect or something along those lines. but yea he's came a long way.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I love the young nikkas but Game took me back to my moment with that Doc 2

@hexagram23 @Zero @SunZoo

That mother fukker dropped an album

I love TLOP but that DOC 2 is :wow:

Doc 2 played itself out to me but not because it was't dope, just too long and I'm not that big of a Game fan to condense it into a custom playlist like I usually would. I'm sure if I took my time you could construct something that plays like a classic out of those 2 discs.

I'm gonna peep this tape when I get a chance.