The Game: 'Lloyd Banks Will Be Next To Leave G Unit - 2008

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After that (Buck leaving), it's Banks,
But I don't think that (G-Unit co-founder Tony) Yayo will ever break they thing because they got they real boo lovin' thing down
.Banks is going to be next, man."

The Game blames 50 Cent's lack of leadership qualities for the line-up changes - advising him to look to legendary rapper/producer and Aftermath Records founder Dr. Dre for tips.

50 needs to change his ways. Until then, you gonna see his empire dismantle itself.
"It's like a totem pole. Dre worked with Pac (Tupac Shakur), then he found Snoop (Dogg). ...Dre found Snoop, and let Snoop blow up. Look at Snoop today, Dre never stopped Snoop from blowing up. Dre had helped Snoop, and it was in good business. Then Dre found a white boy from Detroit, and he came in... Dre gave Eminem the chance to blow and they never stopped. Then they gave it to 50, and let him blow. 50 didn't pass the baton like that man. ... (50 Cent) wanted everybody to be soldiers forever, forever, forever, forever... and grow old... That will never hold up."

THIS IS TRUTH

Yall better stop listening to all that 50 "actual, actual , actual" that blind yall from reality, and realize 50 was a horrible boss.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
That's different . . 50 Cent was still on top in the #1 spot when I introduced Game there no reason for him to bow out behind the scenes at that point. It makes sense but the logic is flawed when applied to the actual reality of the situation. Eminem was already on his third album cycle by the time they debuted 50 Cent

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's different . . 50 Cent was still on top in the #1 spot when I introduced Game there no reason for him to bow out behind the scenes at that point. It makes sense but the logic is flawed when applied to the actual reality of the situation. Eminem was already on his third album cycle by the time they debuted 50 Cent
dont even try to defend 50 man

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
50 was a cold calculated boss, a good one at that.
The only thing he did wrong is the same shyt everyone has done wrong, having you label as a crew, family and label at the same damn time.
Mix friendship and business is extremely hard cause sometimes you've got to make a correct business decision which goes against friendship and vice versa.

But G-unit is pretty much dead, everyone were gonna leave eventually.
The only thing I don't understand is why he would air the out.

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 was a cold calculated boss, a good one at that.
The only thing he did wrong is the same shyt everyone has done wrong, having you label as a crew, family and label at the same damn time.
Mix friendship and business is extremely hard cause sometimes you've got to make a correct business decision which goes against friendship and vice versa.

But G-unit is pretty much dead, everyone were gonna leave eventually.
The only thing I don't understand is why he would air the out.
ross a better boss

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who said bow out? Let them nikkas shine. They signed to you. if Banks sells 15 million, you steal eating regardless. But no, 50 didn't want them to outshine him. So every chance he got he shytted on them.

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps

:heh: this nikka even talks like 50

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
50 put those bums on the maps and those bums specially lazy ass bum banks expected 50 to do everything for them.

50 don't like disloyal nikkas and that is why gayme and buck are no longer in g-unit.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It blows my mind when people call banks lazy. This dude has one of the biggest mixtape catalogs in rap.
so does papoose... recording tracks in your home studio is not working

shooting videos for those songs, doing shows & touring, making connects in the world, getting out and about to show your face, doing interviews, radio shows, etc... that's work ethic

i mean really.. when's the last time we even SEEN banks.. let alone heard from him outside of music.. you gotta promote yourself these days.. labels ain't doing shyt and 50 is doing even less