The genius thing to do would be is start a new NWO with Reigns Cena and Miz but

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
That shyt would get HUGE heat for like a month then they'd just be cheered because the E would be too tempted to book them as invincible so they'd be doing all these cool beatdowns, Miz and Cena running down everyone on the mic, Reigns going over everyone clean and then other company favorites/popular guys would be shoved in there for "extra heat" but it'd just be a bunch of super over heels getting cheered and the faces looking like shyt.
nikkas cheered the nwo too but then the other half of the crowd threw garbage in the ring lmao

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Too many alphas

You need clear second banana beta main eventers like Hall and Nash. Big enough to be a name but not iconic enough to overshadow the main leader

Daps
I think Cena helping Roman win at Wrestlemania 34 and hitting his finisher on Lesnar and ending the night like this....

austin_converted.jpg

Roman Reigns = Stone Cold John Cena = Vince

its awesome because the next night for "Raw after Wrestlemania" Cena could come out and address the rabid boo'ng smarks fans like...
john-cena9.jpg

"Last September, I challenged Roman Reigns to show me he wanted to take this company from me. We had epic promos back and forth with each other and I told him, he needs to SHOW ME that he can take this company right by the horns and lead it into a new generation. Well, that night at "No Mercy" He proved he was the man to lead this company when he pinned my shoulders to the mat 1...2...3. But the one thing he didn't have to say he was the top dog in this yard was the Universal Championship and I'd be damned!!! if I was going to watch Brock Lesnar continue to ruin this company's legacy by missing precious dates and moments leading up to Wrestlemania 34 just to walk away from it all like he did back in 2004. I knew right then and there that I had a job to do and that was to help crown the rightful Universal Champion and the rightful Face of the WWE going forward....Roman Reigns!!"

Roman Reigns comes out with a chorus of boo's and does exactly what he did last year and says.....

"This is STILL my yard now"

and holds up the belt...

HUGE REACTION!!!

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
you wanna know how to book a new NWO? Stay tuned to this post for later. (6:30 ct)

The following angle is a rough draft, I've always had the idea but never sat down to tune it.

If I were doing a new NWO, I'd want to retain the outsider feel of the original as best as possible.

My RAW brand split is what sets the table for the new NWO. RAW is One Big Singles Super Division. (If you haven't seen that post, look it up, it's dope) The locker room is self-policed, there are no roaming packs of stables jumping guys. Beef is kept 1-to-1. Roman as Champion is one of the guys that helps to keep it that way. The locker room isn't united by any means but this unwritten rule keeps RAW from WAR.

Enter Samoa Joe.

Joe is looking to not only usurp Roman for the Championship but also in power. He doesn't respect the third generation superstar, member of Anoa'l family dynasty. Roman's dad picked up a phone and Roman was in NXT the next day. Joe had to take 15 years to get to WWE.

In a promo Samoa Joe makes the case that because of this he is just as powerful as anyone.

I've wrestled all over the world in armorys and gyms. Some nights the promoter could only afford to pay me with a coke and a hot dog.

Joe, I owe you one.

When a promoters main event couldn't make it that night because of a blown tire, they called me.

Joe, I owe you one.

When an indy was about to go belly up and they needed a house,
Joe I owe you one.

There isn't a city in this country, that I can't call in a favor that somebody owes me. Joe then starts naming the cities for upcoming RAWs. . .

This thinly veiled threat looms for a few weeks, RAW goes on without a hitch, but Joe is racking up wins in dominating fashion. A rare television match for Roman Reigns is announced for RAW the following week. We roll into RAW, Roman has his match, he wins no surprise. Then, just as he's getting his hand raised, two guys jump the barricade and manage to get a shot in on Roman before quickly being chased off by security.

The next week Roman is interviewed by Charly, but the incident doesn't come up we all assume it was stupid fans. At the conclusion of his interview, Roman is warmly approached by four guys looking to take a pic with the Champ. One guy has his camera out backing up to Roman for a selfie, but Roman declines the request and these four jump Roman before being chased off by security again.

Cellphone footage from the attack is uploaded on the internet, with the four guys boasting about how they run Philly, just to pick a city.

RAW again. Michael Cole sits down to interview Samoa Joe about this footage and Joe's promo from weeks ago and how the two could implicate him in criminal charges. This elicits a 'whoa' and a chuckle from Samoa Joe as he denies any involvement in the matter. Joe instead is looking forward to his #1 contenders match against John Cena next week.

Samoa Joe beats John Cena to become the #1 contender when John Cena is distracted by a commotion near the ring where security has stopped a man from hopping the barricade. Joe gets him in the Coquina Clutch and Cena passes out instead of tapping (lol).

Samoa Joe is the #1 contender, Joe vs Roman is set for the Championship at the upcoming PPV. We're off to the races.

In the lead up to the PPV, on RAW, we're treated to some early afternoon footage of Roman Reigns arriving at the building. Outside the arena, at a distance, a large group of kids are screaming for autographs, also in that crowd are 8 suspicious men. Roman recognizing this pauses and decides better to continue inside, but just as he goes to open the door it flies open and Samoa Joe comes out and attacks him.

Finally we're at the PPV. Samoa Joe vs Roman Reigns for the Championship. It's a great match, back and forth, until throughout the crowd there's a lot of commotion and screaming. A number of unknown guys are coming through the crowd, they're fighting WWE superstars in attempts to reach the ring.

3 WWE guys rush out to ringside as backup but the WWE superstars in the crowd manage to push the fight back away from the ring. Sensing this the 3 guys help Samoa Joe win the title. Afterwards they beat down Roman Reigns in the ring.

One guy hops out of the ring to retrieve a canister of spray paint and hands it to Samoa Joe. Samoa Joe starts to shake the can up while circling the ring playing to the crowd.

He begins to spray a prone Roman Reigns in the ring with the letters 'nWo'. PPV goes off the air. RAW is under attack, RAW is now at WAR.

The new NWO is led by Samoa Joe, and 3 other guys.This way the stable never gets too big on screen but can be backed up when needed by local talent as demonstrated throughout this angle.

I don't know what 3 guys I'd have join Samoa Joe. Ambrose? A debuting Andrade? Rollins?

:yeshrug:

Last edited: