SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:scust: @ the 3 bytch ass nikkas that couldn't just laugh at this shyt and keep it moving.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Isn't that an indictment on LeBron though?

It's always "he makes his teamates better" :mjgrin:

But "he doesn't have enough help", "he's not the favorite in this series" :mjgrin:
No, it's just a statement of the teams talent. None of the first Cleveland teams were close to the top few teams in talent outside LeBron. The Miami teams were but had no depth and SA was as good or better both the last 2 years and then GS the last 3. The roster is the roster.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Yeah it would be better had LeBron just got bounced out in the 1st or 2nd round. hold making it all the way to the finals against him brehs.

You mean like the 3 times Jordan lost in the 1st round?

:ehh:

I agree. That's better because it protects that beloved finals record. Lol.

:mjlol: @ these weak ass replies. You damn right I'd rather MY GOAT to be bounced out of the first round with a sorry ass team around him all the while not being in the prime of his career than to i.e. form a super team, throw a concert promising 7 championships, be at the apex of his powers.... Only to pull one of the greatest disappearing acts from a supposed GOAT contender in finals history vs the Mavs.

It's clear that anybody that's still trying to compare the two did not watch the GOAT Mike play like these two imbeciles that I quoted - WAY too many holes and flaws in, not only Bron's resume, but his game as well. There's simply no comparison to be made now.

Deal with it.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
I want to hear more about weighted championships. Like IF Bron would've won this year, it would've been the equivalent of Mike's two 3 peats having the weight of 10 championships thus making him the undisputed GOAT, but that didn't happen now did it :mjgrin:?

You nikkas bring a circus to where ever y'all at - certified & stamped bozos fresh off the assembly line.