The Google Graveyard Continues....Google Pay dies June 4 2024

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
to be fair there were 2 versions of google pay(which is another issue they have, multiple competing products) . one that was like venmo paypal and the one you could pay with your phone with(which sounds like its staying, but has been Wallet for a minute), but yes i'm tired of them killing off products. they're getting rid of google podcasts in 2 months which i've been using forever. its integration into YTM is weak. youtube music still sucks ass compared to what google play music was.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I just paid for something on my app and just noticed the notice, wtf??? :why:

So now I ALWAYS gotta have my wallet on me??? :what:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I have multiple Google products (Nest, Nest Hub, Home). I've noticed a significant decline in the performance of the Google Assistant on these devices. I think I'm done with Google products.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I have multiple Google products (Nest, Nest Hub, Home). I've noticed a significant decline in the performance of the Google Assistant on these devices. I think I'm done with Google products.
Isn't Google Assistant about to be replaced with AI?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Good! Pay always logged me out and it got to where I couldn't even use it bc I had to login with my password everytime. Which made me take way longer than just using my physical card

I just dl'd WALLET and my info is already in there. Didn't even have to log in