The Great Coli War of 2017 (Choose a side ***poll added***) Update: is there gonna be alliances?!

Choose your side...You can only choose once...choose wisely

• Total voters

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
TLR nikkas act like JBO the boogy man

When this the subforum that houses the deranged, mentally ill, depressed and straight up crazy mufukkas

:kobelol:

But cause nikkas like ass and titties, they the scary ones

This is fukking true. Spent a few days,in JBO. shyt was probably the most peaceful subforum. TLR is like Hell's wastelands and JBO is like Pandemonium city , a civil place of congress.:dwillhuh:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
This is fukking true. Spent a few days,in JBO. shyt was probably the most peaceful subforum. TLR is like Hell's wastelands and JBO is like Pandemonium city , a civil place of congress.:dwillhuh:
All the best posters.....that are known for being quality posters and not trolls or attention seeking shyt starters...

Are frequent in JBO btw

:sas2:

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
#CFBSET ..

@Freddie.Cane @malbaker86 @Lucky_Lefty @smitty22 @portcityplaya get the rest of #CFBSET in here..

nikkas set trippin !
set-trippin-o.gif

Daps
TLR nikkas act like JBO the boogy man

When this the subforum that houses the deranged, mentally ill, depressed and straight up crazy mufukkas

But cause nikkas like ass and titties, they the scary ones

:usure: you know it's more than that
nikkas made threads about cousins booties smelling like family and constantly dikk measuring:dame:(literally) @The Taxman

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
All the best posters.....that are known for being quality posters and not trolls or attention seeking shyt starters...

Are frequent in JBO btw

:sas2:

TLR entertains me more I'll admit, but JBO actually has put money in my pocket. You already know which one Ima be down with. I'm all for negging these fake woke Black women hating brehs into oblivion.