The Gyms Food Thread

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
This shyt might flop but :yeshrug:

Wanted a thread to post recipes, get recipes, where we could put each other on to different foods that you noticed have good macros. Basically anything food related.

Right now I'm cutting on a diet of 1800-2100 a day. I try to make sure most of my meals are high in protein, some fat for satiation, and carbs for energy. Usually I'll have a big meal in the morning and break up the rest of my food into small meals throughout the day.

This is my favorite recipe that helps me keep my hunger down for most of the day. Got it from Obese2Beasts youtube channel.

2 Servings (454 g) of Non Fat Greek Yogurt- Cal:240 P:46 C:18 F:0
1 Serving (32g) JIF Peanut Butter(doubt it matters what kind)--Cal:190 P:7 C:6 F:16
1 Scoop Vanilla or Cookies and Cream Whey Protein(I use Muscletech)-Cal:130 P:20 C:9 F:2
1 Serving Kashi Go Lean Cereal(you could use oatmeal instead or do half a serving to save calories)-Cal:170 P:11 C:27 F:2

Total Calories: 730 Protein: 84 Carbs: 60 Fat: 20

I know it's a lot of calories but trust me it'll keep you full most of the day. Or you could split it into two meals.

Also found these at WalMart for 2.50 thought theyd be convenient if you're in a rush and need something quick
Chicken_Breast_Fajitas_8oz_Fresh_PDP_M_RGB_122861.jpg

whole bag has 45 grams of protein and it's only 225 calories.

Some of my favorite youtube channels for recipes are
The Protein Chef
FitMenCook

There's another I can't think of.