The harsh reality is most of single men 30 + will end up with a single mom & its not that bad.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
embrace it.

Alot of them are good women that made mistakes young. No need to punish them for the rest of their lives. Single moms are more down to earth anyway. They understand struggle and you can have a real relationship with them.

Nothing is wrong with it. Plus u can help guide a young kid and give them siblings All single mothers are bad,.

No unicorn woman exist. Trina in a business suit isn't coming to do your taxes and suck your dikk...like grow up and just do what u have to do so u wont be alone.

If you're older u really don't have no choice u unless u want to go young and good luck trying to have a relationship with a gen z chick

I feel sorry for you

*puts on ignore

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
u aint happy living a scholar lifestyle. that shyt is old for u...you're in the club looking like roy jones fighting in 2018..probably wearing baggy jeans and a throwback jersey on with some high top air force ones with the strap looking 2001 fresh...u should be married and at home with your kids man

:mjlol:

Dog I haven't been to a club since probably 2003.

My clothes are :flabbynsick: tho. :sadcam:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
I dont buy this anymore. I think women in their 30s are actually will make good partners because they're experienced and humble from their past mistakes.
Nah them prideful bytches gonna end up settling for a simp or they'll be jumpoff status for life. Why get the 2004 model when I can get the 2019 in 5 months?:heh:

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
I don’t care about body count
I wouldn’t care if a girl was a literally selling p*ssy before she met me if she had a good job and her life together

But I’m not raising someone else’s kid
Unless they were super young and the daddy dead
:mjlol: sucka ass nikka

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I made some reflections about dating in general. A lot of women want you to be on their timeline. During their fun years, they not trying to give the average guy no play lol. While you as an average young man are grinding getting your life together. Then suddenly when they mature out of those fun years, they expect you as the average dude with your life in order to be ready to settle down :hhh:. It makes no sense to me.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Id rather die alone than commit to a single mother. U can meet women without kids all the time in major cities....it aint that serious fam.

I'd rather die alone than settle and not get my dream chick, like I said the age thing with women is a problem because the older, more experienced and probably less likely to submit to a man.