the hate continues for money mayweather

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Don't compare a Civil Rights leader to a woman beater. Floyd has done terrible things to women over and over, so he'll always be vilified by a large section of the population. And that's part of the price he pays for what he's done. I don't see why people need to have an agenda to hate Floyd. It's pretty easy given his track record. And that has nothing to do with being flashy or bragging. It's dumb to pile the fear/hate of a successful black man crowd in with the crowd legitimately upset/appalled by Floyd's past.
I'm not comparing Floyd's transgressions to Ali...Obviously a lot of the hate Floyd receives is justified...

All im telling you is the treatment Floyd is receiving from the media is exactly what Ali went through and its not about just about his sins...

Ask yourself this...If they care so much about the treatment of women why has not one single American media outlet mentioned Manny Pacquiao's infidelity?

For how many MONTHS did they drag Tigers name through the dirt over his infidelity? They were hellbent on taking him down but not Manny Pacquiao...So if its not about race then what is it about? Why are we the only ones that seemingly get endlessly chastised for our sins?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. No no no.

Floyd's history of battering women, and the coverage it receives is not comparable to what Ali faced in the 60's and 70's, including his abstaining from the war.

Don't be simple.

These nikkas comparing what Floyd brought upon himself to what Ali went through

:upsetfavre:

This is becoming disgusting, either nikkas caping for Floyd are that ignorant or they are white in disguise.

And judging by the ridiculousness of these posts I bet many are white trolls on the low

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This is a no no breh...you really can't compare floyd with ali on those terms. you cant because he's not cut from that mold. However you can compare similar things about him with sonny liston though.
Y'all too focussed on the wife beating the media has beat into your damn heads...

Once again I am not comparing sins here, I am comparing media treatment...Obviously what Floyd did is far worse than anything Ali ever did to piss off white Amerikkka...Floyd deserves a lot of the hate he gets, their is no argument from me here...Its not all about wife beating with Floyd though just like it wasn't all about draft dodging with Ali...There is a clear other factor at play here...

Ali was treated far worse than any other draft dodger...Why is that? The man did his time away from what he loved yet still got chastised years after...

Same with Floyd and Tiger...They did the time for their crimes yet continue to get chastised...Meanwhile Hope Solo a white women with multiple domestic viloence incidents gets cherished as a hero and she is just one blatant example on a long list of the double standard that has always existed in this country...

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebarard bout to dive in, he said what a lot of us are saying, that Mayweather is a despicable person but this has been known for over a decade and he feels a lot of this is just grandstanding and trying to stand on a pulpit. Of course that jawn Sara Spain is gonna be on the show later. A lot of these characters are just trying to further their own profile at this point.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ali stood against the establishment for a greater cause and against a war he did not believe in.

Floyd is out there beating women and trolling the shyt out of everyone
You guys can't seriously look at this the same way:mjlol:

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
I'm not comparing Floyd's transgressions to Ali...Obviously a lot of the hate Floyd receives is justified...

All im telling you is the treatment Floyd is receiving from the media is exactly what Ali went through and its not about just about his sins...

Ask yourself this...If they care so much about the treatment of women why has not one single American media outlet mentioned Manny Pacquiao's infidelity?

For how many MONTHS did they drag Tigers name through the dirt over his infidelity? They were hellbent on taking him down but not Manny Pacquiao...So if its not about race then what is it about? Why are we the only ones that seemingly get endlessly chastised for our sins?
I agree about the inherent inequality in terms of media treatment. I agree that it's not fair Pac isn't taken to task for his past. That doesn't mean there's an ulterior motive with Floyd. It just means people have blindspots. They know Floyd's story more and they hate him.

I don't agree with anything involving Ali because he was treated unfairly on the basis of race and religion alone. He's a martyr and a hero. I get your point, but don't hurt it by bringing Ali's name into it.

I also don't agree about Tiger, but that's another issue. I think Tiger is more a victim of morality and the wholesome image he created for himself. Race has less to do with it, and generally he's treated as special because of race. On the course he's treated unfairly for his temperament and his style of play because of his race.

We have known all of this about Floyd for a long time and at a certain point people need to let it go. Floyd served his time. He lost freedom for it. So he's been punished enough. But I won't say it has to do with racism. Certain people just never let certain things go. Animal activists won't let Michael Vick live the dog killing down and the same goes for women and Floyd.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I agree about the inherent inequality in terms of media treatment. I agree that it's not fair Pac isn't taken to task for his past. That doesn't mean there's an ulterior motive with Floyd. It just means people have blindspots. They know Floyd's story more and they hate him.

I don't agree with anything involving Ali because he was treated unfairly on the basis of race and religion alone. He's a martyr and a hero. I get your point, but don't hurt it by bringing Ali's name into it.

I also don't agree about Tiger, but that's another issue. I think Tiger is more a victim of morality and the wholesome image he created for himself. Race has less to do with it, and generally he's treated as special because of race. On the course he's treated unfairly for his temperament and his style of play because of his race.

We have known all of this about Floyd for a long time and at a certain point people need to let it go. Floyd served his time. He lost freedom for it. So he's been punished enough. But I won't say it has to do with racism. Certain people just never let certain things go. Animal activists won't let Michael Vick live the dog killing down and the same goes for women and Floyd.
In all due respect, fukk outta here with this shyt. Cacs never play fair and always look to exploit. It is their nature.