The Houston Rockets have shifted their rebuilding strategy and now are going all in on acquiring star players. Every young player but Sengun available

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Seen Draya with the baby bump and went

hqdefault.jpg
Josh Christopher somewhere pissed as hell

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I understand why, not opposed to it... but i also don't think we need to pull the trigger this season.

A number of teams/star players will be at a crossroads this postseason. If Cleveland or PHI once again flame out, that might be a better route than trying to cash out for Mikal Bridges.
this. they shoulda prolly hold onto jabari tho

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Imo, Udoka wasn’t the right coach for this team. They needed someone to develop those young players.

3rd year (Green, Sengun, Landale)
2nd year (Smith Jr, Eason)
R (Whitmore, Thompson)

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You can’t trade all your young players cause one young player is ahead of schedule and the coach has itchy hands. You trade young players when you get a prime Bron in free agency. They need like 2 more years before they need to make the type of moves that article is talking about.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Green was out there long stroking his teammates on camera & has allegedly knocked up a demon that has more bodies than he has career points. He did all this while shooting 40% from the field. Get him :camby:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Literally half a season removed from playing some of the worst basketball of alltime and they think they’re in the hunt lol. I think this will be a mistake

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can’t trade all your young players cause one young player is ahead of schedule and the coach has itchy hands. You trade young players when you get a prime Bron in free agency. They need like 2 more years before they need to make the type of moves that article is talking about.
Ime Beverley. Nigguhs don’t care about jsut making the postseason. We actually want to do something when we get there. Or interested in trading Jsut to compete in The playing and then Get smoked in the first round. Like Brooklyn