Religion/Spirituality The Intelligent Design/God/Theism Thread

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
The system has already been designed where the defenses are built-in

Yes, it's called skepticism. It's the opposite of what you're advocating for -- gullibility. It's what keeps people from getting scammed and from joining cults. I know you reallyyy want to feel special like you have this deeper knowledge that most people don't ... but you aren't. If you were, you wouldn't have to appeal to this "just believe" and you'll find the truth bs.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
SofaRealDoe said:
You guys have to deprogram yourself from Western scientific theories. They are missing a few other key components of life and only teach you 3 of the 7 ways of life. I'll just say spirituality is one. You are living in the lower realm of life. You are being kept there for a reason. You have to Ascend. I'm not talking bullshyt. Life has been squandered down to mathematical problems, all design to keep you confuse and never to figure out what you're intend to because you haven't been taught the true meaning of life.

jbt3jift3wRQsh.png

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
@blackzeus you're a theist and hate Islam?

Islam is the largest active monotheistic religion on Earth :dahell:

The true description of this theoretical creator is in the Quran :manny:

1) Theist implies belief in God. I believe in a Master Designer, not so sure if it's a God, lot of things that don't make sense in the Bible and/or Qu'ran if you assume God is a fair, just, and holy being :manny:

2) I don't believe Islam is the largest religion on earth, I think Christianity is (North America/S. America/Western Europe/Eastern Europe is a major population bloc), but no doubt it's big, but no, I'm not religious, and yes, I THINK ISLAM IS THE WORST THING ON THIS PLANET. It's conformist, repressive, violent, and idiotic. There is no good in Islam, sorry breh.

3) Seeing as the Torah is older than the Qu'ran, if I had to go with a more unadulterated viewpoint, I'd go with that one,but I don't really believe in either one to be honest. If God does exist theologically, and he is as smart as we IDers believe he is, the last thing such an intelligent being would do is to ask all of mankind to trust in the words of a few men. Thus the "conscience". But that's me and my opinion though :manny:

4) If you promote wakeupnow, you got bigger problems than theism breh :pachaha:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
1355.gif

sht said billions and millions of years and u reduce it to 150 years and minutes??? Or are you saying the earth is the same as it was millions(or billions) of years ago:sas1:?

The same way a million human years is nothing to the universe, a million bacteria years is nothing to humans. In 80 million bacteria years we should see some type of evolution from a prokaryote into a more complex organism, that is of course assuming evolution is true :mjpls:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
dude, 150 years is no more than like 4-5 human generations.

Thats nothing.

Bacteria have way less shyt going on.

E Coli replicates every 20 minutes.

Don't be this fukking stupid.

We were talking bacteria half lives, I was using human years to give an analogy to people who may not understand the relevance of a half life. There are plenty of bacteria that replicate faster than 20 minutes, but even if we used E.coli, in the life span of one human being which is equivalent to millions of bacteria half lives, there should be some evolution, but of course, I know, I just don't get it, evolution isn't that simple, it's too complex for my peabrain :mjlol:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
like i said you'd have a point if conditions which drove evolution then(millions or billions yrs ago) were the same... :manny:

So what you're saying is there is no evolution without condition? So what caused the evolution to occur from ape to man according to the evolutionary theory? Was it a volcanic explosion that injected new organic matter in the air that made us ape mutants? :mjlol:? Or was it the fact that over time natural selection causes speciation, and the species which bests adapt to its environment survives and thrives? So assuming the latter, theoretically, if I put a prokaryote in a specific environment, overtime, those prokaryotes should evolve into more complex eukaryotes better adapted to those environments no? :mpls:

The whole point of me using the example of a single celled organism (prokaryotes) is that if we can't even prove evolution in a single celled organism (meaning you'll never see a single celled organism evolve into a multi cell organism in your lifetime, how in the f*ck is it possible for an organism with billions of cells to evolve? :mjlol: Evolution fails Logic 101 :heh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Lizards Rapidly Evolve After Introduction to Island

Kimberly Johnson
for National Geographic News
April 21, 2008
Italian wall lizards introduced to a tiny island off the coast of Croatia are evolving in ways that would normally take millions of years to play out, new research shows.

In just a few decades the 5-inch-long (13-centimeter-long) lizards have developed a completely new gut structure, larger heads, and a harder bite, researchers say.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/04/080421-lizard-evolution.html

TJ_Kidd_2.jpg

^^^Evolution in one generation :troll:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
You guys have to deprogram yourself from Western scientific theories. They are missing a few other key components of life and only teach you 3 of the 7 ways of life. I'll just say spirituality is one. You are living in the lower realm of life. You are being kept there for a reason. You have to Ascend. I'm not talking bullshyt. Life has been squandered down to mathematical problems, all design to keep you confuse and never to figure out what you're intend to because you haven't been taught the true meaning of life.

:camby: F*ck outta here shaman

EDIT: I apologize for the ad hominem, that was a gut reaction. But for real, :wtf: are you talking about? :what: So the bushmen are living in a higher realm of life? :why:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Yes, it's called skepticism. It's the opposite of what you're advocating for -- gullibility. It's what keeps people from getting scammed and from joining cults. I know you reallyyy want to feel special like you have this deeper knowledge that most people don't ... but you aren't. If you were, you wouldn't have to appeal to this "just believe" and you'll find the truth bs.

200_s.gif

Sig material, real talk

CHL

Superstar
Daps

EDIT: I apologize for the ad hominem, that was a gut reaction. But for real, :wtf: are you talking about? :what: So the bushmen are living in a higher realm of life? :why:
Just ascend breh. You must learn the 7 ways of life that I just made up

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
So what you're saying is there is no evolution without condition? So what caused the evolution to occur from ape to man according to the evolutionary theory? Was it a volcanic explosion that injected new organic matter in the air that made us ape mutants? :mjlol:? Or was it the fact that over time natural selection causes speciation, and the species which bests adapt to its environment survives and thrives? So assuming the latter, theoretically, if I put a prokaryote in a specific environment, overtime, those prokaryotes should evolve into more complex eukaryotes better adapted to those environments no? :mpls:

The whole point of me using the example of a single celled organism (prokaryotes) is that if we can't even prove evolution in a single celled organism (meaning you'll never see a single celled organism evolve into a multi cell organism in your lifetime, how in the f*ck is it possible for an organism with billions of cells to evolve? :mjlol: Evolution fails Logic 101 :heh:
you-ain-t-got-the-answers-sway-o.gif

do you have a few million years to observe that experiment? :mjpls:

Like i said your argument is even more illogical :manny:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
you-ain-t-got-the-answers-sway-o.gif

do you have a few million years to observe that experiment? :mjpls:

Like i said your argument is even more illogical :manny:

I already showed how 150 human years is equivalent to 80 million bacteria years. Again, we evolved from Neanderthalensis less than 500,000 human years ago. So how can we as an organism with trillions of cells evolve into a completely new species in 500,000 human years, but not not instance of single-celled bacteria evolving into multi-celled organisms in 80 million bacteria years? :mjlol: That's like saying Sam can build a rocket in a week, but it will take him almost half a year to make a bike :dead: But I get it, it's impossible for an idiot like myself to comprehend the intricacies that is the marvel of evolution :mjlol:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I already showed how 150 human years is equivalent to 80 million bacteria years. Again, we evolved from Neanderthalensis less than 500,000 human years ago. So how can we as an organism with trillions of cells evolve into a completely new species in 500,000 human years, but not not instance of single-celled bacteria evolving into multi-celled organisms in 80 million bacteria years? :mjlol: That's like saying Sam can build a rocket in a week, but it will take him almost half a year to make a bike :dead: But I get it, it's impossible for an idiot like myself to comprehend the intricacies that is the marvel of evolution :mjlol:
:leostare: another set of False analogies ...

I already showed how 150 human years is equivalent to 80 million bacteria years
And 1 billion years is the equivalent to what? :sas1: Can you be alive for that long to witness said evolution??? Can you replicate the same factors? If not then how can you dismiss evolution.

For the record, i never said i believed in evolution or not. Just that your argument against it was faulty as fukk... :manny:

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion

For the sake of me not being redundant, at this moment, it doesn't matter what I say or write. If I can't back it up with evidence or prove it in the physical, it never happened. The true facts are experienced. Words are just words so I take no offense to what you said. You would have to be objective and not pass judgement. Until then whatever I say will be along the lines of crazy talk, shaman, tin foil, ufo etc etc. Im willing to accept it, knowing what i know. I do not subscribe to any cult and never will. I was raised a Catholic but was a thiest most of my life. I follow no religion, I simply know the truth.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:leostare: another set of False analogies ...

How so? :sas1:

And 1 billion years is the equivalent to what? :sas1: Can you be alive for that long to witness said evolution??? Can you replicate the same factors? If not then how can you dismiss evolution.

For the record, i never said i believed in evolution or not. Just that your argument against it was faulty as fukk... :manny:

1) If you can't calculate what a billion bactera half lives come out to based on the information I presented, you probably shouldn't be asking the question :heh:

2) I don't need to be a live a billion HUMAN years to witness evolution in a billion BACTERIA HALF-LIVES (bacteria years) :snoop:

3) Replicate what factors? Heat? Volcanic ash? C'mon breh, you're better than this. EVOLUTION IS A CONTINUAL PROCESS. So there should ALWAYS be evolution going on, ESPECIALLY IN A SINGLE CELLED ORGANISM. And let's assume for a second you're correct, that you need some specific conditions for prokaryotes to evolve (:shaq2:) why am I the one that needs to replicate something that is statistically impossible in the first place? Shouldn't the evoutionists are claiming something statistically impossible to be true be the ones required prove it? :snoop: And what significant environmental factors caused apes to involve into humans in less than 500,000 human years?

4) I'm not an evolutionist, I am not claiming evolution via common descent, so therefore, until I can confirm that, I CAN dismiss evolution. The burden of proof is not on me to prove evolution is true, what kind of argument is that breh? :heh:

Last edited: