The Intercept is broadening access to the Snowden Archive :whoo:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
My body is ready.

Ah what am I saying...no one gives a fukk. A large chunk of the country is willfully ignorant and actually accepts that the revelation of this information (Snowden, Panama Papers, etc.) is wrong because its "classified".

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My body is ready.

Ah what am I saying...no one gives a fukk. A large chunk of the country is willfully ignorant and actually accepts that the revelation of this information (Snowden, Panama Papers, etc.) is wrong because its "classified".
DOn't lump Snowden in with the Panama Papers.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
DOn't lump Snowden in with the Panama Papers.
It is the exact same shyt...that Panama Papers were not public information, it was private information, from private documents, that were leaked by whistleblowers.

The fact that you think wikileaks and Snowden are Russian OPs is irrelevant. They are whistleblowers.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It is the exact same shyt...that Panama Papers were not public information, it was private information, from private documents, that were leaked by whistleblowers.

The fact that you think wikileaks and Snowden are Russian OPs is irrelevant. They are whistleblowers.
No. You're wrong.

Snowden violated actual LEGITIMATE foreign intelligence operations. He can get waxed for all I care.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
No. You're wrong.

Snowden violated actual LEGITIMATE foreign intelligence operations. He can get waxed for all I care.
And the people who leaked the Panama Paper violated actual legitimate laws....probably international laws as well

Your dedication to the hegemony is admirable at times but sometimes you need to stop being such a homer

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And the people who leaked the Panama Paper violated actual legitimate laws....probably international laws as well

Your dedication to the hegemony is admirable at times but sometimes you need to stop being such a homer
I support the efforts of the United States over all.

Snowden violated a military initiative.

Panama Papers results to a civic problem.

Not all leaks are equal, so stop trying to draw connections needlessly.

iriRyMn.png

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I support the efforts of the United States over all.

Snowden violated a military initiative.

Panama Papers results to a civic problem.

Not all leaks are equal, so stop trying to draw connections needlessly.

iriRyMn.png
How is it simply a "civic" problem when the money that these people hoard and hide from the US government (and lets not be naive to think that simply because there weren't a lot of American names in those papers that they aren't hiding) are to be used for the people.

If this money is for the people, and is to be used for the greater good of the country, just like how the American taxpayers money should not be used to oppress the lives of other sovereign nations and states via the military (something that is inherently BAD no matter what spin you want to put on it), nor should it be used for domestic surveillance (also BAD), then clearly they are one and the same.

LOL @ that gif...take your own advice

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How is it simply a "civic" problem when the money that these people hoard and hide from the US government (and lets not be naive to think that simply because there weren't a lot of American names in those papers that they aren't hiding) are to be used for the people.

If this money is for the people and is to be used for the greater good of the country, just like how the American taxpayers money should not be used to oppress the lives of other sovereign nations and states via the military (something that is inherently BAD no matter what spin you want to put on it), nor should it be used for domestic surveillance (also BAD), then clearly they are one and the same.

LOL @ that gif...take your own advice
Paying taxes is not the same as chastising espionage.

The latter of which, I wholeheartedly support.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Paying taxes is not the same as chastising espionage.

The latter of which, I wholeheartedly support.
Both are misuses of the sweat of the brow of the American people...you believe that your support of America's wrongdoing is for the greater good

Whistleblowers believe that exposal of Americas evils are for the greater good :manny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Both are misuses of the sweat of the brow of the American people...you believe that your support of America's wrongdoing is for the greater good

Whistleblowers believe that exposal of Americas evils are for the greater good :manny:
False.

Whistleblowers don't reveal legitimate intelligence operations.

None of those revelations relate to domestic wiretapping. Snowden is a bytch and I don't forgive him.

You wanna discuss family business in front of everyone? You're dead to me.