The INTERNET Clowns Ginuwine For Having FAKE Beard!!

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
The INTERNET Clowns Ginuwine For Having FAKE Beard!!
R&B singer Genuine has a fake beard - and the Internet is letting him have it
BY LYNDON ABIOYE , JAN 2, 2019
ginuwine-coke1.jpg

R&B singer Ginuwine is the latest celebrity to purchase a fake lacefront beard - and the Internet is CLOWNING him for it.

Lacefront beards - or male weaves are they're called - are growing in popularity. Many men now proudly show off their lacefronts on social media.

Unfortunately for Ginuwine - his fans don't seem ready to accept him wearing fake hair on his face.

Here's the pic of Ginuwine - showing off his lacefront beard:

And here are the responses from his fans:

1a3808b8-2da0-4fd0-aa19-c4a82694b9d0.jpg

dc31e518-8904-4d62-8643-2158aa68e4a6.jpg

3440d078-0d02-43cd-a660-e9ff6f5a00e8.jpg

310650e9-66a7-4b4d-b028-2f8246f7284d.jpg

Ginuwine - real name Elgin Baylor Lumpkin, is a singer, songwriter, dancer and actor. Ginuwine began his career as a member of Swing Mob in the early 1990s. He quickly rose to fame in 1996 when he released the track "Pony," with a young producer named Timbaland.

"Pony" became a number one R&B smash, also reaching number six on the pop charts, and the album became an eventual double-platinum hit. It spun off several more R&B hits over the next year, including "Tell Me Do U Wanna," "I'll Do Anything/I'm Sorry," "Holler," and "Only When Ur Lonely".

Towards the end of 2018 rumors were swirling that Ginuwine and Trey Songz were working on music together...

Vibe Magazine reported that:

Although Trey Songz hasn't announced plans for a new album, the 33-year-old seems to have something up his sleeve. A photo of him and Ginuwine began circulating the Internet on Thursday (Nov. 8), and it has many fans buzzing about what's to come.

"Me and my lil bro @treysongz got something cooking in the kitchen trust me ...great to see you, bro, it’s time!! ##thegreatestshowonearth #22yearsandstillgoingstrong #daddybcziearnedit #ginuwine," Ginuwine wrote in a caption on Instagram.

Songz and Ginuwine have never made a song together, albeit many critics have compared the Virginia native to Ginuwine and his pelvis-thrusting R&B music. The two have done festival circuits along with other R&B/hip-hop artists.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Post the comments from black men who trying to turn this into a gender-war thing where they’re saying black women aren’t allowed to critique/clown black men who wear fake beards.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I'm outchea brehs

The OP was not what I expected at all. I thought this shyt was gonna be about muhfukkas getting black ice on their head and these beard weaves and shyt.

I got a track about it on my mixtape titled "Bob and Weave" it's right after the boxing themed "A Wilder Creed" hey Get it? Wilder? Creed? Bob and (his) weave?
:pachaha: They kicked me out the shop when it came on :smh: I had to stick my arm thru the door before they could fully close it and remind the brehs....

Y'all download that thang :lawd:

I'm saying tho :lawd: