Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Is that a lot of republicans used that slogan/movement to steal money from people in the form of donations to pay off campaign finances :mjlol:

Most of them know the elections were legit, but because the MAGA base is so strong, they continue to ride that wave to steal.... I mean solicit funds.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
i think maga is a mental illness.... look at some of those grown ass people ranting and raving like little children... something ain't right with them.... that's why they are so easy to fleece....
Nah, we ain’t gonna discount actual mental illness and give these morons a pass. They lucid:ufdup:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Nah, we ain’t gonna discount actual mental illness and give these morons a pass. They lucid:ufdup:
trust me, these people are mentally ill... how they can function is beyond me, but they are mentally ill... however, i'm not giving them a pass... mentally ill people know when they are doing wrong too... no passes given at all....

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
i think maga is a mental illness.... look at some of those grown ass people ranting and raving like little children... something ain't right with them.... that's why they are so easy to fleece....

They not mentally ill, they just white...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
all that Fox News rhetoric is gonna get these clowns jailed.

meanwhile the the rich talkin heads at Fox News who keep encouraging and enabling this shyt gonna go back home to their penthouses, gated communities and chill while they getting locked up.

hilarious