The Issue with Steph Curry is that he gets passive in the 4th Quarter

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
:francis:

I feel like he barely shot the ball down the stretch.

He's been doubled before but would find ways to shoot. Look at Sunday against Memphis. nikka got 46. Yeah Brooks got fouled out but he was still doubled and still scored. But here?

He kept on relying Draymond Green and Andrew Wiggins :francis:

I hate it too because people are gonna think "Curry can't carry teams" when this team was a 6th seed before he got hurt.

Oh yeah and :pacspit: at Draymond Green and Steve Kerr

Last edited:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
It’s not passive. He just can’t get his like most top players. Man was running like hell but when he got the ball they’d just double heavy. He had to give it up and it was a wrap

qashif

All Star
Daps
this is not NBA jam with infinite stamina cheat code
he gets tired and relies on screens

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
It’s not passive. He just can’t get his like most top players. Man was running like hell but when he got the ball they’d just double heavy. He had to give it up and it was a wrap
But he can though, he's done it before. Last Sunday against Memphis, they still doubled him and even after Brooks was fouled out.

But Curry still found ways to get open.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
He was getting double teamed the whole play.. They were running a basic flex offense with Draymond cutting to the rim and passing to the open man near the basket. If Draymond was a competent scorer he would be hitting easy floaters.