The Jeffersons had a openly transgender character.....in the 70s

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
People act like gay nikkas and trans people were invented in the 90's when you can find references of them throughout history whether in media or written work.

The only reason transgenders are taken serious now is because white men decided they wanted to be trannys now it's not so funny.

invalid

Banned
Daps
The woman impersonating the trans was a beauty. Tall and statuesque. They don't make them no more like that.

I want to watch reruns now.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I wasn't a big fan of The Jeffersons, but it had it's fair share of serious episodes.

I remember the daughter in-law did some type of research on a gang. One of the gang members had to take a gunshot as part of his initiation. He ended up dying from it.

That's not quite correct. It was the kid and he was already pretty much initiated. He just wanted an injury (survive a gun shot, stabbing, etc.) so he could say he "earned his battle stripes." He was killed by a rival gang shortly after Jenny, George, and Tom left the gang hideout.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Nobody is saying transtesticals are a new phenomenon. And Sherman Hemsley was rumored to be gay so this was probably a deep inside joke

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
That's not quite correct. It was the kid and he was already pretty much initiated. He just wanted an injury (survive a gun shot, stabbing, etc.) so he could say he "earned his battle stripes." He was killed by a rival gang shortly after Jenny, George, and Tom left the gang hideout.
:ehh: