The Lancet: Black women in the USA were murdered six times more often than White women between 1999 and 2020, state-level analysis indicates

Daps
Not true

Black women are a lower percentage of total black homocides than white women are of total white homicides.

Black women are roughly 1 out of 6 homicide victims White women are closer to 1 out of 5.

Violence against black women needs to be taken true but the notion that Black men are hunting Black women is bullshyt.
What’s the population size of black women compared to white women?

Daps
This is a direct result of child abuse, which is why violence is already higher in our kids compared to others. Child abuse is the biggest causal factor of violence in children, teens and adults. It completely rewrites your brain functions and makes you dysfunctional compared to normal people.

We will never have an honest conversation about where this self-hatred, projection and violence comes from though. All you need to do is know who the biggest child abusers in the developed world are to know why we have these issues.

We have a disturbing amount of black adults who say being beaten as a child made them a better person, and they turned out fine. Even if it doesn’t lead to DV, or violence, it leads to a lack of proper conflict resolution, and not communicating properly.

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Who is killing those black men?
Other Black men. But unfortunately no one wants to have that discussion and if you point that out on this site they give you warning points which I always found strange but whatever
We have a disturbing amount of black adults who say being beaten as a child made them a better person, and they turned out fine. Even if it doesn’t lead to DV, or violence, it leads to a lack of proper conflict resolution, and not communicating properly.
A good spanking to instill fear and discipline never hurt nobody which is what all humans need and what this current generation lacks.Don't conflate that with beatings per se

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Looks like you're having an emotional moment, and can't discuss things calmly and rationally.

Take a moment, take some deep breaths and calm yourself. (Were you raised by a strong black man by any chance? Or a single mom? No judgment)

Like I said at the start of this thread, what steps do you think the Black Community should be making to save these women from the choices they willingly made?

I'm here for solutions...
And how can the community produce less men who do these things? That’s a valid concern, no?

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
:snoop:

Amazing. That’s the white lives matter too thing you just pulled. :childplease:
How? Did i say not to care about women dying?

Combo-Gun-Violence-1024x1024.jpg

If we are supposedly concerned about Black women dying in a higher number than others, then we need to be concerned about Black men dying in vastly higher numbers because they are closely related. You can not address/fix why women are being killed in higher numbers without the male part when most of the deaths on both side are happening in the same areas.

Like the report states, socioeconomic factors are a major reason these deaths are happening and you can not fix the problem plaguing women without doing the same for men.

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How? Did i say not to care about women dying?

Combo-Gun-Violence-1024x1024.jpg

If we are supposedly concerned about Black women dying in a higher number than others, then we need to be concerned about Black men dying in vastly higher numbers because they are closely related. You can not address/fix why women are being killed in higher numbers without the male part.

Like the report states, socioeconomic factors are a major reason these deaths are happening and you can not fix the problem plaguing women without doing the same for men.
The problem is its the same sample group killing BM and BW. So in a warped roundabout way your right :francis: well y'all both right I guess

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
The problem is its the same sample group killing BM and BW. So in a warped roundabout way your right :francis: well y'all both right I guess
And that is my point. Of course there is domestic violence going on resulting in death but all you have to do is look at the news and see people getting shot and killed everyday. People getting killed just because someone thought one of their "opps" was in a crowd of randoms. People getting killed because they happened to drive a car that looked like a rival gang member was driving. People getting killed by crossfire, ricochets, mistaken identity, etc.....

Those are problems that can not be solved by just "looking into a mirror". They are deeply rooted dysfunctional issues that must be addressed and you can not do it in a piecemeal fashion. The environment people live in will determine the likelihood of events like these happening and that needs to be looked at more in depth.

horizon

Superstar
Daps
Other Black men. But unfortunately no one wants to have that discussion and if you point that out on this site they give you warning points which I always found strange but whatever
You get warning points because you're a disingenuous c00n that's only stake in this conversation is pathologizing black men. You're not the only one though. Threads like these attract c00ns like you like shyt attracts flies.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
And how can the community produce less men who do these things? That’s a valid concern, no?

When you do the math in the Lancet Study,

We're talking 11.6 out of 100,000, or 0.0116%

By and large, what we're the Black Community is ALREADY doing works very very well.

I'm seriously wondering what the folks clutching pearls want "the community" to do when we've got parents, teachers, the church, culture, pop culture saying don't kill women.

There's plenty of "awareness".
Folks already know, DON'T DO IT.

What more do people expect Black men who are minding their own business to do for women they don't know and won't know?

That's why I asked the question on the first page.

We don't live in a perfect world.

Bad things are going to happen.
Things that, as hard as we try, as much as we do, they're still gonna happen.

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Stop glorification of criminal thug culture and BLACK MEN RAISE THEIR SONS to be respectable human beings not a charicture of the hyper violent retards that American society likes to portray us as. It can't be the women it has to be us this vacuum of leadership in our community started in the late 70s and turbo driven during the 80s/90s is the reason so much bullshyt is going on now.

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You get warning points because you're a disingenuous c00n that's only stake in this conversation is pathologizing black men. You're not the only one though. Threads like these attract c00ns like you like shyt attracts flies.
See what I mean. I don't even know who this poster is. :russ:

p*ssy ass nikka go put a tampon on and go play in traffic

horizon

Superstar
Daps
See what I mean. I don't even know who this poster is. :russ:

p*ssy ass nikka go put a tampon on and go play in traffic
Your c00n ass is emotional that you got exposed and got so hurt by it you had to neg me as if I give a fukk kill yourself fakkit :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

IM SURE THE STATS ARE SIMILAR FOR BLACK MEN
IF NOT WORSE...

BLACK MEN KILL BLACK MEN AND BLACK WOMEN
AT RIDICULOUS RATES.

:devil: