The LAPD Is Using Controversial Mass Surveillance Tracking Software

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is easy to fight against. An app can be created to deal with this several ways. block external transmission. Generate false data and have that sent out. If unable to initiate a block of a transmission generate several notifications to the user letting them know there’s been a fucckboy activity detected. Immediately turn off ur phone or burn it and get a new one. So long as the phones allow you to install apps on your phone, this can be dealt with.

If it's easy how about you develop the app then

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it's easy how about you develop the app then
Who says I haven’t. I read the same books they read. Only difference is, I’m a rascal. I follow no rules but my own. Listen, young man. A knife in the hands of a cook can work wonders. But in the hands of others. The outlaws. The oddballs of society. It is dangerous in an Immeasurable capacity.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They created the damn thing so they need to stop acting like they never were doing that to begin with. The damn CIA helped created google. This is documented.

Folks need to read those terms of disclosure agreements on these sitea including here.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
the data is supposed to be anonymous but still accurate.

the problem is that it's possible to figure out who people are without privileged access to their device.

"In what appears to be a first, a public figure has been ousted after de-anonymized mobile phone location data was publicly reported, revealing sensitive and previously private details about his life.

The Pillar says it obtained 24 months' worth of “commercially available records of app signal data” covering portions of 2018, 2019, and 2020, which included records of Grindr usage and locations where the app was used. The publication zeroed in on addresses where Burrill was known to frequent and singled out a device identifier that appeared at those locations. Key locations included Burrill's office at the USCCB, his USCCB-owned residence, and USCCB meetings and events in other cities where he was in attendance. The analysis also looked at other locations farther afield, including his family lake house, his family members’ residences, and an apartment in his Wisconsin hometown where he reportedly has lived.

The de-anonymized data revealed that a mobile device that appeared at those locations—likely Burrill’s phone, The Pillar says—used Grindr almost daily. It also says that data “correlated” with the priest’s phone suggests that he visited gay bars, including while traveling for work. The Pillar presented this information to the USCCB in advance of publication, and yesterday, the conference announced Burrill’s resignation."

to help them they have companies like palantir

and technologies like this (which circumvent locaiton privacy)

and then imagine what will happen when they unleash future quantum AI computers on these data sets.

it will be like DNA testing for historic crimes on steroids ...

:hubie:

unleash facial recognition software on something like onlyfans

:picard:

and we are sleep walking right into it

Get outed as a faggg brehs :mjlol:

Newsflash turn off your geolocation tracking and don’t allow your apps to track you when it ask permission lmaoo

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
Get outed as a faggg brehs :mjlol:

Newsflash turn off your geolocation tracking and don’t allow your apps to track you when it ask permission lmaoo

even with gps off tracking can still be done via ultrasonic beacons

and

Facts but I’m a square I ain’t doing illegal shyt, anyone lookin for me will just conclude im a dweeb :pachaha:

how about detecting illness by how you walk - "gait analysis"

"We have developed GaitTrack, a phone application to detect health status while the smartphone is carried normally. GaitTrack software monitors walking patterns, using only accelerometers embedded in phones to record spatiotemporal motion, without the need for sensors external to the phone. Our software transforms smartphones into health monitors, using eight parameters of phone motion transformed into body motion by the gait model. GaitTrack is designed to detect health status while the smartphone is carried during normal activities, namely, free-living walking."

or detecting if someone is pregnant (and ratting them out)

"How Target Figured Out A Teen Girl Was Pregnant Before Her Father Did"

:hhh:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
"They claim that this community is so drug free
But it don't look that way to me
Cause I can see the young bloods hanging out at the sto
Oh you know what else they tryin to do make a curfew
Especially for me and you the traces of the new
World order time is getting shorter
If we don't get prepared, people, this' gone be a slaughter
My mind won't allow me to not be curious
My folk don't understand so they don't take it serious
But every now and then,
I wonder if the gate was put up to keep crime out or to keep our ass in

Who's that peeking in my window "

:whew:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Better get a degoogled phone. Them Iphones know you better than you know yourself.
Better get rid of all phones and wearables if you want no footprint. Even then, there’s still facial recognition.