The last 2 Spiderman's that came out make me not want to see another one.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I mean come on. The last ones are still fresh on the brain for me to want to see another one. I like my comic book flicks as much as the next man but they should only do one a year. Spiderman is coming out in between The Avengers and The Dark Knight as well so... it's going to get compared to what Avengers did and will be forgotten by the time TDK Rises comes out at the end of the month. SHould've waited a few more years before coming out again. I don't feel compelled to see it.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Spiderman 1 and 2 were good
3 was trash

your loss if you don't see the new one, the trailer alone looks better than the last 3 films

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I mean come on. The last ones are still fresh on the brain for me to want to see another one. I like my comic book flicks as much as the next man but they should only do one a year. Spiderman is coming out in between The Avengers and The Dark Knight as well so... it's going to get compared to what Avengers did and will be forgotten by the time TDK Rises comes out at the end of the month. SHould've waited a few more years before coming out again. I don't feel compelled to see it.
Sony had to make it or they would have lost the rights to Disney/Marvel. It was a business move.

Don't think it's gonna be that good though but stranger things have happened.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
the new one is getting good reviews, but nothing like the first 2.

The Amazing Spider-Man - Rotten Tomatoes

I am sure it will dip into the 77-78% range by the critics. The first spidey movie was clocked in at 89%, second one at 93%. Lots of haters these days, the first 2 movies got like a 88-91% from the fans all these years, but bashing it now is the cool thing to do and has recently dropped the ratings on their end.

First 2 Spidey Movies changed the game forever, they are great comic book films.

TdashDUB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Austin
Sony had to make it or they would have lost the rights to Disney/Marvel. It was a business move.

Don't think it's gonna be that good though but stranger things have happened.
^^^ This

and

@OP: Thats like not seeing Batman Returns because you saw Batman & Robin
:usure:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
^^^ This

and

@OP: Thats like not seeing Batman Returns because you saw Batman & Robin
:usure:

Batman and Robin was so bad that a reboot was needed for redemption. It was needed and it came out at the right time. As I said, I'm not mad they made a new one but the timing was bad. It's mashed in between avengers and the dark knight.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I agree with the timing. I'm one of the biggest spiderman stans there is, yet i'm not even hyped about seeing this new one. I think it will be good...just not hyped as I was when Spiderman 1&2 came out.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Its gonna be a good movie...and its gonna do numbers....no matter if u like it or not:comeon:

Is it too soon? Yes. Was Marvel wack as fukk for selling rights to Sony? Yes.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The first three should have never been. This should be the real deal.

The costume is once again an example of Hollywood trying to do too much, and I'm not sure why his webshooters light up (glad they finally included them though) but the fact that he's gonna be wise cracking the way you know...Spiderman is supposed to wisecrack? That alone makes up for the trash.

Make him a super genius, make him a wise cracking a$$hole, that's the way its supposed to be especially in the beginning because he wisecracks when he's nervous and it serves as a calming tool for him and a distraction for the bad guys that allows him to think.

Spidey is nerdy and emo but Toby McGuire was a terrible Spiderman...straight up

AND STOP UNMASKING SUPERHEROS. We're not supposed to really know their plight when they're in costume. The time for introspective thought and brooding comes when they're in civilian mode. fukking crowd surfing across some mythical train that does'nt evne exist in real life...fukk you

jfive206

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
I saw the amazing spiderman last week and is better than spidreman 1. You wont be disappointed.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The first three should have never been. This should be the real deal.

The costume is once again an example of Hollywood trying to do too much, and I'm not sure why his webshooters light up (glad they finally included them though) but the fact that he's gonna be wise cracking the way you know...Spiderman is supposed to wisecrack? That alone makes up for the trash.

Make him a super genius, make him a wise cracking a$$hole, that's the way its supposed to be especially in the beginning because he wisecracks when he's nervous and it serves as a calming tool for him and a distraction for the bad guys that allows him to think.

Spidey is nerdy and emo but Toby McGuire was a terrible Spiderman...straight up

AND STOP UNMASKING SUPERHEROS. We're not supposed to really know their plight when they're in costume. The time for introspective thought and brooding comes when they're in civilian mode. fukking crowd surfing across some mythical train that does'nt evne exist in real life...fukk you
what was wrong Spiderman 1 and 2? Besides fanboy nickpicking on the webshooters. I saw the new flick already ready. It was meh, pretty CGI but I didnt like the direction they took with Peter. He's more of a loner genius than a nerd genius with a "i'm better than you attitude". Most of the characters arent likable though. Somehow he makes up with the a$$hole he out a$$holed by the end of the film :wtf: You can excuse his a$$holeness all you want but he has that teenage angst thing going on. I never liked that shyt in life or media :yeshrug:

I'd take Spiderman 2 over this though.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I thought spider man 1 2 and 3 were some of the worst super hero movies ive ever seen :manny:

shyt was green lattern status

ive enjoyed almost every super hero movie besides those though

this new one looks decent though

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
You must not watch many superhero films because there are plenty that are worse than the Spiderman movies. Despite Maguire being a terrible actor, the first two were solid films.