The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
:beli:

THE VERSION OF ‘THE LIFE OF PABLO’ OUT ON TIDAL STILL ISN’T THE FINAL VERSION

kanye-west-tidal.jpg

It’s been an exhausting few weeks for Kanye West fans everywhere, and it was just starting to look like things were winding down now that The Life of Pablo is finally out. Well, it turns out that the version of the album on Tidal STILL isn’t the final version of the album, and Tidal has pretty just confirmed the fact, too. After announcing that he was to stop selling the album for another week and that he was going to “fix” the track “Wolves,” See Tickets has confirmed that the version on Tidal right now is just the “partial version” of the album.

See Tickets, who made The Life of Pablo available for pre-order with the purchase of Yeezy Season 3 tickets sent an email to those who had pre-ordered the album. “A partial version of the album can be streamed at tidal.com, but the final version will be released in the next several days.” While the email doesn’t exactly explain what “partial” actually means, whether that’s an incomplete tracklist or mastering, it does confirm that the album is indeed not actually finished.

While the album still isn’t officially out, you can still listen to it via Tidal, but it’s an incomplete experience, apparently. While the final, legitimate release date of the album hasn’t been revealed, it should be with us in the “next several days,” whenever that is. Perfectionism is very real.

The Version of 'The Life of Pablo' on Tidal STILL Isn't the Final Version

I know Ye is a perfectionist but what the fukk?

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Incredible. This could be incredible. If he tweaks some of the tracks and cuts it down from 18 it could be a masterpeice.

Remove: Facts & Freestyle 4... Rap on Fade.....Blend Low Lights into Only One.

4/5 mic album.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Kanye West Says He Has 40 Songs With Kendrick Lamar and 'T.L.O.P.' Will Never Be for Sale
kanye-west-furry_bhrjit.jpg

Never known to hold his tongue, tonight Kanye West came out with yet another series of Twitter posts containing some interesting tidbits of news. He started off by denouncing coverage of his album by Pitchfork, Rolling Stone and the New York Times, saying he loves white people but "you don't understand what it means to be the great grandson of ex slaves and make it this far."

The most interesting part, however, was his revelation about the previously announced G.O.O.D. Friday series. First, he said that the fabled song release series would be making its return only on Tidal, which will also apparently be the sole outlet for his new album The Life of Pablo. He also made reference to the many unreleased songs he has with Young Thug, and revealed he also has 40 unreleased songs with Kendrick Lamar (whom he recently collaborated with on T.L.O.P. track "No More Parties In L.A.").

"My album will never be on Apple. And it will never be for sale... You can only get it on Tidal," he wrote, before adding "Also all Good Fridays songs will be on Tidal. Me and Kendrick got 40 songs and me and Young Thug got 40 songs. 40/40 club!!!" With the buzz around The Life of Pablo boiling over and apparently more music set to drop in coming weeks, it looks like Yeezy Season isn't wrapping up anytime soon.

In fact, it turns out that the current version of the album on Tidal isn't even its final form. We already kind of knew this, as Kanye recently tweeted that he was "fixing Wolves." However, it was more officially confirmed by See Tickets, the company that sold tickets to West's Yeezy Season 3 event (which came bundled with a copy of the album). The company's email to ticket purchasers read "a partial version of the album can be streamed at tidal.com, but the final version will be released in the next several days." Will we be seeing more tracks added? Fixes or additions to already-existing ones? That remains to be seen so far, but with Kanye West, it's always best to expect the unexpected.

Kanye West Says He Has 40 Songs With Kendrick Lamar And G.O.O.D. Fridays Will Take Place On Tidal
:mjlol: Y'all nikkas better drop that money on TIDAL if you want them GOOD Friday joints. nikka treating his music like DLC expansion packs.