The Line For the De'Aaron Fox Hype Train Starts Right Here

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't know breh, I had him as the #1 PG to start the season but he's dropped for me. His jumper has a long way to go.

His form isn't bad:manny:

He's a single motion shooter, gets his upper body squared well, elbow in, slight hip turn helps keep it there.

More reps will get his shot precision down, but he has vision, passing, spacing awareness thats harder to teach. :ehh:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't know breh, I had him as the #1 PG to start the season but he's dropped for me. His jumper has a long way to go.

He's a single motion shooter, gets his upper body squared well, elbow in, slight hip turn helps keep it there.

More reps will get his shot precision down, but he has vision, passing, spacing awareness thats harder to teach. :ehh:
Yeah. His form is pretty good, it's not broken like other people who struggle with their jumpshot. And he's actually been pretty reliable from mid-range. Just struggles with the 3 point.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah. His form is pretty good, it's not broken like other people who struggle with their jumpshot. And he's actually been pretty reliable from mid-range. Just struggles with the 3 point.

There's a lot of Westbrook influence in his game. That hang pull up from the elbow is a dead giveaway:youngsabo:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There's a lot of Westbrook influence in his game. That hang pull up from the elbow is a dead giveaway:youngsabo:
for sure. I was actually thinking of russy as I was typing that.
Really, really athletic. I'd like to see him stay in college for another year and improve his jumper. Tough to turn down that money though. I'm always impressed when I watch him play. :manny:
I'd rather him not risk injury playing in the NCAA. He is ready already anyway. He deserves to get paid.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps

Yeah it's not bad, I'm just worried cause he's shooting worse from 3 than all of these other non-shooting PGs that have entered the league in recent years.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
for sure. I was actually thinking of russy as I was typing that.

I'd rather him not risk injury playing in the NCAA. He is ready already anyway. He deserves to get paid.
I agree, but if he got that three point shot down over the summer, he'd get picked higher next year and make more money in the beginning. :manny:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
I think he has a high floor, think Elfrid Payton.

Needs to develop that J to become special.