Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
you know what it is bruh :wow:

The Ls of Matt Hardy

WWE-Matt-Hardy12.jpg

• Jeff getting a bigger push than Matt,despite being drugged and missing more than half his shows. Most people coming up thought Matt was gonna blow up, be real brehs.

• Matt simping Lita and getting dumped like all the brothers on the locker room. Can't even add the fact that Lita was a cum-bucket for all of Mexico and ECW(could be the same place? :laugh:).Man my dude Matt payed for all of Litas on road expenses and even built that storage a house. Hell if you look back she basically used Matt to get over with Jeff. N1gga should have peeped game from my man El Dandy,dude just busted a load, and didn't wife. Thank god for us getting AJ Lee out of Lita.

• Throwing his career in the bushes by being :flabbynsick:

• Posting on the internet like my man Daz Dillinger with all the :duck:

• Being from North Carolina

• Getting dumped from TNA the land of the :flabbynsick:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tradin bytches with Edge then cryin when they leave him

still mourning the ether of bytches comin to his house only to ask about Jeff's schedule

YT fans ethering further by subscribing to his YT channel to ask him about Jeff and Lita

Lita telling his geeks he's a bizarre immature loser with no friends who broadcasts his shyt on the Internet

WWE chosing Lita and his brother over him

WWE denying him access to WM after party because Lita was there.

WWE chosing a bytch over him.

LOST STATUS.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More ether from WWE costars:

The JBL is :krs:

"Matt Hardy wants to be a maineventer...something his girlfriend always wished he were...and he'll never be..." :damn:

Lita : "WHat the fukk happened to that guy?" :heh:

I forgive her everything for that serious ether. :ooh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
- Claimed he wasn't suspended or fired by WWE, posted a video online to "prove" he was still in Europe and still part of the tour, and never wrestled for WWE again ... because he really did get fired.

- Tried to get his fans and followers to worry about him by hinting in an online video that he was going to commit suicide, figuring this would somehow give him Brian Pillman status as the most controversial and talked-about man in wrestling. Five or six dumpy goth girls were worried sick for a couple days. No one in the wrestling industry or in the general public cared and everyone knew it was just a desperate cry for attention. Matt later claimed he was misunderstood and never intended to make people think he was going to kill himself, and proceeded to drink even more heavily than before.

- Got fired from TNA for driving drunk. Three or four dumpy goth girls were worried sick for ten minutes. No one else gave it a second thought.