The main event of TNA's biggest PPV, Bound for Glory

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Dixie had a "major announcement" today (You know how those go). I thought they were going to announce some India tapings, but they just gonna send that Shera guy with EC3 and Rebel to India for a media tour and some "talent search"

Do they have more taped shows? or are they gonna start using reruns?

Wish this stupid bytch actually knew what Major meant :beli:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

Dixie had a "major announcement" today (You know how those go). I thought they were going to announce some India tapings, but they just gonna send that Shera guy with EC3 and Rebel to India for a media tour and some "talent search"

Do they have more taped shows? or are they gonna start using reruns?

If it wasn't for her milf-ness she would be insufferable.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Dixie actually gave her company's world title to Matt fukking Hardy...:stopitslime:
This company is just so fukking awful now.
O819Hgs.gif

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I'm not even mad cause I get it. Dixie had to put the belt on somebody that TV executives heard of. But Matt Hardy really has no business being the world champ. she should of went with Jeff, Angle, Lashley, or brought some one in.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm not even mad cause I get it. Dixie had to put the belt on somebody that TV executives heard of. But Matt Hardy really has no business being the world champ. she should of went with Jeff, Angle, Lashley, or brought some one in.
100% sure Jeff would've got it had he been healthy

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah and Kane is probably gonna be wrestling for the WWE belt at Hell in A Cell...TNA is barely alive and WWE is a blistering cauldron of mediocre bullshyt. That is wrestling in 2015 for ya.:yeshrug:

just wait for wrestling in 2016, friend

wwe is gonna get hit with the
Arm%2BBreak%2Bcity.gif