Baltimore
:ohhellno: Nah you be doing way too much
incredulous.gif

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
looking at this thread it seems that there are too many options
and too much information to chose an online hustle

What would you all recommend for someone who already has passive income, who is free all day with hardly anything to do from 8-3pm?

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UMich + New Orleans
any thoughts on my site? how can I make better?

http://welldressedbrother.com

I'm all about the SEO right now. Creating massive and well reviewed pieces of content on FAQ.

Getting keywords from adwords keywords planner, then using the yoast seo plugin to create a 2K+ word article on the subject

Google eats longform content up right now. that's all that's on page 1 these days

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
any thoughts on my site? how can I make better?

http://welldressedbrother.com

I'm all about the SEO right now. Creating massive and well reviewed pieces of content on FAQ.

Getting keywords from adwords keywords planner, then using the yoast seo plugin to create a 2K+ word article on the subject

Google eats longform content up right now. that's all that's on page 1 these days
This is pretty solid. You design it yourself? I think I'd change that lander pic to maybe a group pic of black men dressed well. If your website is about style and fashion I think it's pretty random to just have a skyline. Otherwise it's pretty good.

You also have an article about 7 style experts but not a single one of them was a black male. I'm not saying all of them should be black men but if you're site is about black men style there should be at least one, unless there just aren't any black men to choose from.

Last edited:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UMich + New Orleans
This is pretty solid. You design it yourself? I think I'd change that lander pic to maybe a group pic of black men dressed well. If your website is about style and fashion I think it's pretty random to just have a skyline. Otherwise it's pretty good.

You also have an article about 7 style experts but not a single one of them was a black male. I'm not saying all of them should be black men but if you're site is about black men style there should be at least one, unless there just aren't any black men to choose from.

I appreciate the tips, gonna update the lander photo.

I hear and understand breh

That's the problem, there aren't really many black male style bloggers..

I found a few and tried to network / put them on in a couple of earlier articles, but they didnt really get back to me...

Imma DM some instagram influencers and try again / get them to contribute to an article.

Design: I'm using a wordpress theme (optimizepress) thankfully, not much of a design expert lol...but the themes, style, formatting, content is all me. After a ton of tweaking....I got about 1500 black men on my email list and growing.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I appreciate the tips, gonna update the lander photo.

I hear and understand breh

That's the problem, there aren't really many black male style bloggers..

I found a few and tried to network / put them on in a couple of earlier articles, but they didnt really get back to me...

Imma DM some instagram influencers and try again / get them to contribute to an article.

Design: I'm using a wordpress theme (optimizepress) thankfully, not much of a design expert lol...but the themes, style, formatting, content is all me. After a ton of tweaking....I got about 1500 black men on my email list and growing.
Idk what your budget is like but I'd also maybe look into having a copywriter to look over somethings. There's a typo on the first line "IS YOUR DRESS GAME IS UP TO PAR?" (my bad for the caps I literally just copied/pasted from your site so the large and bold formatting came with it) I'd also look into possibly rearranging your below the fold. Maybe look into introducing some content instead of just links to other pages on your site. The more someone has to click the more likely they'll leave your site entirely. But if you have some content there that they can read immediately they'll become invested right away.

Also for content infographics seem be the quick and easily shareable way to spread content. I'd take some of the ones from /r/malefashionadvice and repurpose them for your audience:

malefashionadvice: search results - infographics

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
I already told yall about teechip.com ...

the basic shirts now cost 4.00... that means if you sell a shirt for 19.99 you get 16.99 per sale.

thats 3x what you get from amazon... just saying. If you cant get approved there go with teechip.
You ever get a shirt from them? How's the quality?