The Make Money Online Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Epacket takes 7-14 days max to USA and Canada. Just put that in your shipping information page and you are Gucci.
Nice, How do you get customers to buy from/trust your site when first starting out though? I would think that would be the toughest part with no reviews or built in brand history no?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
freeiphones2019.tk

^This is my own domain that i created. If it comes up with a different offer than what the name says its cause you are using a Desktop. Its a mobile offer so only those with a phone will see the Iphone offer come up. I used the mobile offer since i figured more people are on their phones. This is the offer I chose through CPAGrip. What I like about CPAGrip is that with all their offers someone just needs to enter in their zip code and email. Or whatever minor info...setup is easy as hell.

I like this so far and I'm gonna stick to this, Amazon, Ebay and Uber. Best to have multiple jobs.

Oh yeah the place where I created that free domain was "dot.tk"...yep thats the name of the site. Just click copy and go and it redirects there. It allows you to create your own free domains as long as it doesn't have the ".com". The dot com names you are charged for.

If you watch this guy's videos he really puts you on game about the whole CPAGrip website. He also responds to emails and texts. I texted him earlier. Here are some videos of his:

He has a lot of videos filled with detailed info. I'm thinking of actually downloading all his vids because of all the game he dropped. He even broke down Content Locking and how to use CpaGrip to do it.

@MMS @Silkk @Grizzly @Levrai Papi

Also if any of you or anybody else reading this are interested. Here is a link. Yes its my referral link:

CPAGrip - New Publisher Sign Up

First payment is Net30 meaning every month but after the first payment you can then ask them for the weekly or biweekly payments

Lets make this money!!!

These 9 to 5 jobs are a waste of time, I'm focused on the E commerce more than ever to fund my career ambitions

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
freeiphones2019.tk

^This is my own domain that i created. If it comes up with a different offer than what the name says its cause you are using a Desktop. Its a mobile offer so only those with a phone will see the Iphone offer come up. I used the mobile offer since i figured more people are on their phones. This is the offer I chose through CPAGrip. What I like about CPAGrip is that with all their offers someone just needs to enter in their zip code and email. Or whatever minor info...setup is easy as hell.

I like this so far and I'm gonna stick to this, Amazon, Ebay and Uber. Best to have multiple jobs.

Oh yeah the place where I created that free domain was "dot.tk"...yep thats the name of the site. Just click copy and go and it redirects there. It allows you to create your own free domains as long as it doesn't have the ".com". The dot com names you are charged for.

If you watch this guy's videos he really puts you on game about the whole CPAGrip website. He also responds to emails and texts. I texted him earlier. Here are some videos of his:

He has a lot of videos filled with detailed info. I'm thinking of actually downloading all his vids because of all the game he dropped. He even broke down Content Locking and how to use CpaGrip to do it.

Also if any of you or anybody else reading this are interested. Here is a link. Yes its my referral link:

First payment is Net30 meaning every month but after the first payment you can then ask them for the weekly or biweekly payments

Lets make this money!!!

These 9 to 5 jobs are a waste of time, I'm focused on the E commerce more than ever to fund my career ambitions

:ohhh:

run dirt cheap traffic to that page using this:
AdFly - The URL shortener service that pays you! Earn money for every visitor to your links.

:mjlit: thank me later

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
giphy.gif

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Thanks ill test it out hopefully FB doesn't block the link like they did with my Bitly link

I can't wait till i got money to do the FB ads and get even more exposure. The last time I used FB ads was when I used to be with Shopify I'm more optimistic with the CPAGrip though cause people don't have to buy anything :wow:

I got like thousands of views from the Shopify product ads last year and 0 conversions :dead: so imagine how much rosier it will look with this when its all "FREE" offers

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@ATLANTA adf.ly not like FB ads at all. Basically you get the interstitial page when folks are trying to go download something

it'll say something like "skip this ad in 7 seconds"

if you have a nasty "free" offer it actually can convert reasonably well. It works like magic for one page squeeze

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
freeiphones2019.tk

Lets make this money!!!

:russ:

:ohhh:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets make this money!!!

Lol this feels like 2008 ..I can't believe content locking still works :russ:

Keep going ...wait till you hit those net 15 then net 7 then daily payment networks...:whew:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Stopping through here to get put up on game. How much should i have to start up? I used to be heavy in the ebay game years ago but dropped out cause of how much they took. Im pretty savy with social media but don't know much about building my own website.

Im hip on flipping shyt from Aliexpress/Dhgate etc. Is that the go to now? Whats in demand?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol this feels like 2008 ..I can't believe content locking still works :russ:

Keep going ...wait till you hit those net 15 then net 7 then daily payment networks...:whew:

I'm so glad he broke down how to do it lol. I am mad late on the wave and didn't really stop and think people made money from content locking or better yet didn't even contemplate why those pages were always locked all the years i was on the internet :dead:

Damn right though I know its probably easy to make money from content locking if you stay up on the latest movies or even a book that is in demand. Like I already know you can probably make something nice from promoting Michelle Obama's book

Later on today I'm gonna do some research on Adwork Media cause i heard they got some nice offers too.

Ill try this promo with BingAds and even SnapchatAds for the younger people. FB been too annoying with their censorship, I made one general post and got my account locked