The Making Of Rich Gang: Tha Tour Part 1 - How Rich Gang Made One of the Best Debut Mixtapes Ever

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No Label 2 and Monster were better..all 3 are personal classics to me though.

monster was great to me but not on this level

tbh I have loved future for years but this tape far overshadowed monster at the time to me....I went back after beast mode and really began to appreciate monster more...tha tour just had all of the energy at that time every song is at least 8/10 to me...one of my fav albums of the decade no doubt....top 10 of the decsde

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
i might be one of few people who has never listened to this tape. i just don't f*ck with Young Thug enough to bring myself to listen to it.

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i might be one of few people who has never listened to this tape. i just don't f*ck with Young Thug enough to bring myself to listen to it.

I'm telling you his chemistry with Quan in the booth is INSANE. The sheer musicality of this tape is fukkin immense. I'm talkin bridges, harmonies, MASSIVE hooks, incredible production, everything.

It's crazy progressive, completely unique, wildly chaotic, and so REFINED all at once. It delivered on the promise that thug showed early on and took quan to a new level. If you fukk with the music coming out of the A these past few years at all you gotta give it a listen. It's the definitive release.

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
:whew:

Best project either of them released.

The shyt is way ahead of our time.
Incredibly innovative on a sheer musical scale
:blessed:

I've yet to see see Drake, Future, Fetty Wap, and even RHQ/thug themselves match what was happening on that album.

IMO London on Da Track is the future of this rap shyt.

Dude's a true prodigy.

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
:whew:

Best project either of them released.

The shyt is way ahead of our time.
Incredibly innovative on a sheer musical scale
:blessed:

I've yet to see see Drake, Future, Fetty Wap, and even RHQ/thug themselves match what was happening on that album.

IMO London on Da Track is the future of this rap shyt.

Dude's a true prodigy.

real talk :wow:

YBM

Pro
Daps
I gotta give em their props. I didn't even give it a chance at first but I ended up diggin the tape heavy. Its probably 3 songs I don't like