The Married Woman Trying to Keep Up a COVID-Free Love Affair

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
The Married Woman Trying to Keep Up a COVID-Free Love Affair

From political article to this :wow:

Snippet:

8:30 p.m. My husband and I watch some TV. I lay on his chest and he strokes my hair. I know he wants sex so I just give him a blow job instead. I like my husband’s penis and I think he’s a wonderful partner. And yet, I fall asleep wondering if John had a happy birthday. We didn’t get to talk much today.

DAY THREE

10 a.m. I love seeing my friend, Callie, from the neighborhood at the park and talking about love and sex. She knows all about John. A bunch of my friends do. It’s kind of just a detail about my life like the fact I dye my gray hairs, or I don’t eat red meat. Callie and her wife are ethically non-monogamous and I’m always trying to figure out if that’s what I am, or I guess could be. I know my husband is monogamous; he’s pretty traditional like that.

5 p.m. Drinking at five on the dot because kids. Also very excited to get a “pouf” off Facebook Marketplace from a random neighbor down the street. My husband takes over for an hour while I walk there.

5:15 p.m. Call John on the way and tell him I miss his cock. He and I are much dirtier with each other than I am with my husband. He loves to eat p*ssy and talk about eating my p*ssy and I love all of it. I am pretty sure he has some new COVID Bae, as the kids say, but we have kind of a “don’t ask, don’t tell” about the women he sees. I know about the bae because he’s slightly less available than he should be considering the pandemic. I don’t want to know because it will upset me. And yet I’m the one who would never leave my husband for him. He knows never to tell me he’s with someone else, and furthermore that he can never love anyone more than he loves me. Those are my only rules, haha.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This is what happens when you’re known as the provider aka “break the emergency glass” dude.

This bytch is crazy. She doesn’t want her panda-boo to have anyone, but her.

Im sure the husband is gona have a good time on that “work trip”

:russ:

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
"I know he wants sex, so I gave him a blowjob instead."
tumblr_m3kaj27Uva1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Ain't finna click and read the rest of that hoebabble bullshyt.​

Daps
"I know he wants sex, so I gave him a blowjob instead."
tumblr_m3kaj27Uva1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Ain't finna click and read the rest of that hoebabble bullshyt.​
Shoulda kept reading, would’ve seen her claim she’s “ethically” non-monogamous whilst stating her husband is traditional monogamous in the very next sentence.

There’s nothing ethical about your hoe ass cheating :mjlol:

And then she admits that her side dikk is also sleeping with other women she doesn’t know about. Exposing her husband to all kinds of STD risks without his knowledge yet tryna paint herself as “ethically monogamous” :snoop:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
10 a.m. I love seeing my friend, Callie, from the neighborhood at the park and talking about love and sex. She knows all about John. A bunch of my friends do.

Like I keep saying, the only people on earth who know q womems true body count is her and her friends in the group chat

They'll tell on themselves eventually

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shoulda kept reading, would’ve seen her claim she’s “ethically” non-monogamous whilst stating her husband is traditional monogamous in the very next sentence.

There’s nothing ethical about your hoe ass cheating :mjlol:

And then she admits that her side dikk is also sleeping with other women she doesn’t know about. Exposing her husband to all kinds of STD risks without his knowledge yet tryna paint herself as “ethically monogamous” :snoop:
This

Side dude is eating p*ssy so you know he beating raw :francis: