The media ain't shyt thread Part 493728193718

Daps
Reppin
Chi

Can’t forget schefter is a scUMer

Had this been Plaxico burress we’d hear only about the shooting incident rather than SB game winning TD catch…

Yet, had this been Chad Henne or Drew Henson there wouldn’t be and sideways talk from Schefter…

@smitty22
@Buckeye Fever
and this rest of the Buckeye Squadron need to shyt on this smarmy lil fukk

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Adam was wrong for the tweet but nikkas been shytting on DH in threads for a minute. Just pull up some of the old threads

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Adam was wrong for the tweet but nikkas been shytting on DH in threads for a minute. Just pull up some of the old threads

It’s just not the time to say it when he’s just passed.

when Tractor Traylor died would it be appropriate to talk about how he never lived up to the hype? And averaged under 5 ppg for his career?! Nah, you say RIP, mention a career accomplishment and keep it movin

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
It’s just not the time to say it when he’s just passed.

when Tractor Traylor died would it be appropriate to talk about how he never lived up to the hype? And averaged under 5 ppg for his career?! Nah, you say RIP, mention a career accomplishment and keep it movin

Go pull up old tt threads

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I thought he was more trying to give a point of reference just in case the name alone didn't ring out to you.

Too me if he was an o-lineman, this wouldn't come off as shade as much as letting me know something about the person who passed, so I don't have to be like "who"?

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Can’t forget schefter is a scUMer

Had this been Plaxico burress we’d hear only about the shooting incident rather than SB game winning TD catch…

Yet, had this been Chad Henne or Drew Henson there wouldn’t beand sideways talk from Schefter…

@smitty22
@Buckeye Fever
and this rest of the Buckeye Squadron need to shyt on this smarmy lil fukk
fukk him for life man but truth be told Michigan alum and fans been showing nothing but condolences and sadness. Much respect

93 til

Superstar
Daps
I thought he was more trying to give a point of reference just in case the name alone didn't ring out to you.

Too me if he was an o-lineman, this wouldn't come off as shade as much as letting me know something about the person who passed, so I don't have to be like "who"?

Nah he could've let that part out

He made the edit 20 min later but that's what it should've read from jump. Adding the fact that he struggled was unneccessary