The Model Minority Embarrasing Themselves Again (TrumpSet)

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
chairwoman says she's faced racism, sexism from fellow Republicans

Carnahan_screengrab.PNG

:mjlol:
In her post, Carnahan, who was born in South Korea and adopted by Minnesota parents, wrote that “Some (sadly) Republican Party leaders/executive committee members around this state have made racist comments about me, and to me — calling me ‘dragon lady, a ch*nk, a stupid Asian not even born in America’ and other awful racial slurs.”

Carnahan wrote that the attacks are “starting to get to me.” In an interview with the Star Tribune, Carnahan declined to identify who attacked her..

:mjpls:
“I told [Trump] I want to run again to be chair because I want to deliver the state to you in 2020,” Carnahan said. “If I thought he was a racist or that anything he did was stoking racial divisions, I wouldn’t want to work on his behalf because I’ve had to deal with racism my entire life.”
:Deadtrumper:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
She's basically retarded, no other way to explain her delusion.
:mjlol: She was raised by these people. Her dad and mom are both low key bigot trump supporters:dead:

She had cacs shyting on her for her whole life and even after school and several cac boyfriends, it's still happening:huhldup:

She loves her adoptive cac dad, so she has to love all the other racists too right:mjpls:

They saved her from south korea

Daps
Notice her white adoptive father instructed her to put up with it, and never defend herself. They always try to convince minorities our reaction is the problem, while never condemning the racists who mistreat us. They always expect everyone else to be the bigger person.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Cacs love adopting foreign children and raising them up to be nothing more than honorary whites.

Everything she said was basically an appeal to racist whites who hate her guts. She was letting them know that she's there, ready and willing to be their lapdog and take a beating whenever called upon like a good little chink. Notice how she made damn sure to make it clear she was getting her orders directly from her white zaddy too. Literally!

Like somebody else said, this bytch is retarded and I feel ZERO sympathy for her stupid ass.