The most anticipated game of the year releases in exactly 1 week: Is your body ready?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Not many people have a switch, facts. Another fact, most people who named Mario don't even have a switch

Because of that, Cuphead was named the most. Why? Once again, not many switches available worldwide yet

Thats all I'm saying, Cuphead could end up being some shyt. You defending Mario like if :leostare:Well, you know Mario never gets the p*ssy. I figured he might be :wrist:

Oh that hurt some feelings :mjlol:
CUPHEAD WAS NAMMED THE MOST ANTICIPATED IN HERE THIS LITTLE ASS FORUM OUTSIDE OF THAT DONT NOBODY GIVE A FUKK FORREAL THEY WAITING ON THAT MARIO SWITCH ALREADY SOLD LIKE 6 MILLION SO 6 MILLION IS NOT THAT MANY PEOPLE ? LOL IIGHT FAM U GOT IT...NO WONDER U A WIZARDS AND REDSKIN FAN ALL YALL NIKKAS ARE RETARDED

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
CUPHEAD WAS NAMMED THE MOST ANTICIPATED IN HERE THIS LITTLE ASS FORUM OUTSIDE OF THAT DONT NOBODY GIVE A FUKK FORREAL THEY WAITING ON THAT MARIO SWITCH ALREADY SOLD LIKE 6 MILLION SO 6 MILLION IS NOT THAT MANY PEOPLE ? LOL IIGHT FAM U GOT IT...NO WONDER U A WIZARDS AND REDSKIN FAN ALL YALL NIKKAS ARE RETARDED
Bruh, your reading comprehension is off. And yes, Cuphead was the most requested :manny:

You sounding like a groupie and shyt, who doesn't know of Mario? My girl today said we gotta get a switch Because of Mario.

Does that change the fact most people here don't have a switch?
Do you think the majority of this forum will get a switch by Christmas? No?

Then put the fukkin pom poms down :birdman:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sports games are a rip off, every year they release the same product, change rosters n add few features, :stopitslime:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
That's opinion, I never said anything about that. I'm only stating facts, Cuphead was the most mentioned title. I don't have a switch, I'd still name Mario. But in the reality realm, Cuphead is right there in terms of new hotness. Are you getting it?

Cuphead was the most mentioned title in that thread because u said no nintendo titles included..and people, including myself, named mario anyway

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Cuphead was the most mentioned title in that thread because u said no nintendo titles included..and people, including myself, named mario anyway
So who listened to the rules, everyone who didn't mention Mario?

The point which seems to elude you soldiers of truth is that Mario is a crowd favorite and doesn't need to be named. nikkaz without Nintendo's still named him anyway. What purpose does that serve? I would like to get Mario this fall as well. Will I find a stitch in time? Don't know, I know for a fact I'll be Cuphead'n it up in a few days :win: I gotta get a 4ktv, an XB1X.. The switch will likely follow all that.Maybe other gamers are in similar positions :tu: