The Narrative Of Jay-Z's '4:44' Is Driven By The Value Of Black Capitalism

DTR90

Rookie
Daps
It's no more deep than what Chuck D and Ice Cube would drop back in the day, but the album as a whole is a lot more mature than most of Jay Z's stuff.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Exactly.

Capitalism is about elevating and enriching the individual, history shows us, that capitalism makes rich people richer...

Makes poor people pooorer
And yet, why are black folks blindly supporting slogans and hashtag movements that are pushed by capitalist with black faces?

Review the thread that shows the sad and pathetic white supremacist and cacish behavior by so-called woke problack folks, when I asked how do we avoid supporting business owners like Roland Martin's panel
Black Merchant Responsibility

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh please that would be too easy...

We need to understand that once a Black person becomes a multi-millionaire...they are no longer Black like the rest of us...matter of fact...statistically socioeconomically speaking...they are no longer Black...

Our condition is rooted in poverty and systematic discrimination and denial of generation wealth...

So what sense does it make to listen to a Black person that is worth around 800 million dollars....talking about owning champagne brands and streaming platforms...

Like nikka please...

When a nikka is lowkey on some..."Hey you should buy some paintings to protect yourself against inflation..."

nikka what the fukk that gotta do with me...

nikka I don' t give a fukk about the finances of music artists...I high key don't care...

nikka I am worried about student loan debt and shyt...nikka I don't give a fukk about your money...you got millions of dollars...

nikka Prince was worth over a quarter billion...and had "Slave" on his face...nikka there were thousands of nikkas in Jail that were actual fukking slaves...they actually had a legal status of slaves...

This nikka Prince was fighting over a music catalog...nikkas that were actual slaves...in prison...are fighting for their life and their dignity...

Let's be real...

Black people need to seriously come to the realization that rich Black people do absolutely and I mean absolutely nothing for the masses of Black people...

White power isn't in Bill Gates...its in the fact that they have a middle class...it's in the fact...that their parents can put down a downpayment on a house...for their children...

We honestly think nikkas like Jay Z are valuable to us as a race of people...

Matter fact Jay Z honestly told Black people that...nikka the fact I exist is a benefit to you nikkas don't talk to me about Black politics...

nikka Michael Jackson was the biggest star to ever exist and that nikka did not prevent Ronald Regan and Crack....

Rich and famous Black people have absolutely no political value...

None...

Whatsoever

None...

They are a hinderance...

Because how much you wanna bet if Black people started a revolution...a true political and socio-economic revolution and we were pushing for the highest wealth tax in existence...these rich nikkas gonna side with rich White folks...

Matter of fact...Black people spend more time focusing on rich nikkas and their money...that we forget that we are the poorest of the poor.

nikkas will vouch that Stephen Curry deserves more money...but not a Black fast food worker...

fukk rich nikkas...real talk...fukk 'em...
Why is being Black synonymous with being poor to clowns like you?